Week 9 Edm. @ Tor. - Sask. @ Hamilton

Mr Dee

4 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Josh Smith: Henry Burris is hearing footsteps, Duron Carter is going to go full Ric Flair and embrace being the hated heel, and Kevin Glenn is going to have a great Kevin Glenn game. ALS

bp = bacillus plantarum

2100 hours..... nap time

Edited by Mark F

Well, the writers were super wrong about the first two games in Week 9. Will they do any better in the next two?

Edmonton vs Toronto

Drew Edwards: There are, apparently, limits to Scott Milanovich’s quarterback voodoo. ESKIMOS
Justin Dunk: Kilgore killing the Argos. ESKIMOS
John Hodge: I’m not ready to buy into Edmonton’s “improving” defence, but they’re playing Logan Kilgore. ESKIMOS
Joel Gasson: Kilgore is not the next QB. ESKIMOS
Ian Busby: Oh where’ve you gone Ricky Ray, Argos nation turns its lonely eyes to you. Ooo ooo ooo. ESKIMOS
Josh Smith: If Ricky Ray were playing, I’d go Argos. He’s not, so I am not. Edmonton finds a way to get it done. ESKIMOS
Santino Filoso: No Ray = no win ESKIMOS
Totals: ESKIMOS 7 ARGOS 0

Saskatchewan vs Hamilton

Drew Edwards: Hamilton back home with Collaros, Riders on the road where they’re terrible. TICATS
Justin Dunk: Best part could be the Jones vs. Austin post-game throwdown. TICATS
John Hodge: The Riders will get destroyed in Hamilton — and not because of a league conspiracy. TICATS
Joel Gasson: Callaros makes Hamilton better. Riders struggle on the road, especially out east. TICATS
Ian Busby: Collaros and Ticats at home for first time in a while. This has horrible stomping written all over it. TICATS
Josh Smith: Zach Collaros worked the rust off last week in BC and started to look like his 2015 self in the second half. He continues the upward trajectory and the Ticats move to 4-4. TICATS
Santino Filoso: In keeping with the league conspiracy against Saskatchewan, Hamilton wins TICATS
Totals: TICATS 7 RIDERS 0

MBB voters have Edmonton 21-9 over the Argos and Hamilton 29 to 1 over Sask.

11 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Yep, 4 screens showing the Jays & not even one showing the CFL. Our server asked but whoever was in charge didn't tune it in. 

Boston Pizza use to be a big supporter of the CFL they seem to have put lately they're really hyping up the Jays.  

1 hour ago, B-F-F-C said:

Boston Pizza use to be a big supporter of the CFL they seem to have put lately they're really hyping up the Jays.  

i mean you can't really blame them, the Jays are absolutely huge right now. Gotta think they'd have a lot more customers there trying to watch the Jays game than B.C/ Calgary.

1 hour ago, tracker said:

BC last might looked as bad as many projected them to look. The receivers did not earn their money at all. Jennings did not look sharp but he was let down by guys who should be a lot better.

You should have heard Glen Suitor being interviewed in Calgary Thursday night. He compared Jennings to Russell Wilson. Then there was the story about Jennings being an elite qb because he threw for 4 consecutive 300 yd game until last night which put him in the same company as former BC qbs Dickenson & Flutie. To me 300 yds is the new 250 in the CFL. It used to be that 300 yds passing was quite the accomplishment. Now qbs are doing that all the time. It's not that big a deal. Jennings has a ways to go yet until he's considered elite.