Rod Black

http://www.tsn.ca/riders-again-fined-by-cfl-for-field-violation-1.546337

they tried this at IGF last year, and lost as well. 

Im guessing the rest of the teams have complained enough about the Ssk squad air of entitlement and Mr. Commish is straightening them out. 

Edited by Rod Black

When does Jones get a time out? He's an embarrassment to the league so far this season.

edit: lol, I love Riderfans when **** goes sour. Highlights from there regarding this fine (paraphrasing)

-It's not Jones' responisbility to watch out for this kinda thing

-Rider fans should stop going to other teams games to send a message to the league (and that message is the riders should be allowed to cheat?!?)

-Fire the commissioner

Edited by yogi

6 minutes ago, tracker said:

Yup. Beware. It was said of old, "Curb your dogma and drive your karma".

Indeed. I'd be very quietly basking in the glow of the Riders woes right now, barely making a peep about it lest we displease the football gods.

35 minutes ago, J5V said:

Indeed. I'd be very quietly basking in the glow of the Riders woes right now, barely making a peep about it lest we displease the football gods.

yes well if we do gloat too much they will threaten to not attend the Banjo Bowl.  We know they are bluffing as they all want to take advantage of their annual exposure to indoor plumbing.

5 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

yes well if we do gloat too much they will threaten to not attend the Banjo Bowl.  We know they are bluffing as they all want to take advantage of their annual exposure to indoor plumbing.

Rider fans will become so despondent they'll dig up that loonie they supposedly buried somewhere at IGF.