3 stars plus HH

wbbfan

1 Clarence denmark. 7-195 2 tds

2 kevin fogg. 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery, 2 picks, another good return game.

3 andrew harris. 19 - 123 1 td.

HH travis bond On a play in the 2nd quarter he pancaked his man, then went to the 2nd level and pancaked a 2nd man clearing the way for a big run by harris.

Who you got? I was close to giving fogg no1 spot. But denmark and harris really spurred a sputtering offense. 

Edited by wbbfan

20 minutes ago, Goalie said:

HM to Moe for the dagger 

that was a sick and clutch pick.

That might have been the single greatest game statistically ive seen from a db for fogg. Denmark may be as much a sentimental pick, but I do think he sparked an offense that was rough in the first half.

28 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

that was a sick and clutch pick.

That might have been the single greatest game statistically ive seen from a db for fogg. Denmark may be as much a sentimental pick, but I do think he sparked an offense that was rough in the first half.

Bombers DB James Jefferson outdid him....1 TD on an INT, 1 TD on a fumble recovery, 1 TD on a lateral after an INT, and 1 TD on a punt return all in the same game.

Just now, Ducky said:

Bombers DB James Jefferson outdid him....1 TD on an INT, 1 TD on a fumble recovery, 1 TD on a lateral after an INT, and 1 TD on a punt return all in the same game.

thats pretty ridiculous. 1 sack 1 fr 2 picks aside from the returns is still the best pure db stats on d imop. Thats guys stat line may be unbeatable for overall  single game performance by a position player though.

Jefferson had 3 TD, with about a minute left......people were leaving the stadium.   Saw J. J. trot out with the punt return team.....and I was yelling at people, telling them to stick around...because he was going to get another.   Sure enough.....he runs up, grabs a line drive punt...and pops through a seam for about a 65 yd punt TD...

I just sat there and laughed and laughed.   Good times.