Henry Boooo-rus

IC Khari

1 minute ago, iso_55 said:

Sure, Hank isn't worried about Harris. And if you believe that then I have some excellent oceanfront Arizona beachfront property to sell you.

Yeah a lot of people knew that there was a Burris tantrum incoming after Ottawa signed Harris, here he is being the predictable whiny ***** that he is. 

11 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Hank is a whiner. If he wants respect then go out & win. He should shut up his critics with his onfield play & not by telling us how great he thinks he is.

but that's Burris though isn't it? All smiles and jokes as long as the panel is hanging off his nuts but the second anyone says anything bad about him he's got the pouty lip going full on and he's whining about being disrespected. 

I almost forgot about this already, im sure it'll be relived over and over and over again this week.  IMHO though, I get people dont like burris, and I get its was probably not the time or place to be so unprofessional,  but I get where hes coming from.  But would it really have mattered if he called each panel member personally and told them to go **** themselves? He obviously didnt like the criticism from them,  he voiced his opinion. big whoop

43 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I almost forgot about this already, im sure it'll be relived over and over and over again this week.  IMHO though, I get people dont like burris, and I get its was probably not the time or place to be so unprofessional,  but I get where hes coming from.  But would it really have mattered if he called each panel member personally and told them to go **** themselves? He obviously didnt like the criticism from them,  he voiced his opinion. big whoop

It takes guts to tell each panelist face to face they can shove it. He chose another way.

16 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

If he had a problem with something Milt said (for example)... and he personally called him up to discuss it... I would have a ton more respect for that...

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bustamente said:

Duane Forde in his opinion said that when Harris was ready to come back  Burris would still be the starting Qb no and's, ifs and buts about it. After last night's performance I'm sure he has changed his opinion

Didnt harris say hes healthy and ready to go?

I get the ott loyalty to hank. But the change is a coming. 

6 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Glenn has a great attitude, he just plays football and doesn't worry about the chatter.

Hes allways had a good head on his shoulders. I think his days are close to done in mtl, as they are getting close to falling out of the play off picture. But hes still got some time in the league left in him. 

3 hours ago, bustamente said:

Duane Forde in his opinion said that when Harris was ready to come back  Burris would still be the starting Qb no and's, ifs and buts about it. After last night's performance I'm sure he has changed his opinion

TSN is scared to bang heads with Burris now.

How can that job not go to the easy front runner for MOP?

59 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

I think Harris starts next game & Hank will be traded/released in the off season.

I dont think he even makes it to the off season. Would be too much distraction and wasted money on the bench. The veteran guarantee day is the latest i see him leaving. 

Not sure there will be a trade. Short of some one having a qb go down. 

52 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I dont think he even makes it to the off season. Would be too much distraction and wasted money on the bench. The veteran guarantee day is the latest i see him leaving. 

Not sure there will be a trade. Short of some one having a qb go down. 

That would be this week then.  Guarantee is after a players 9th game for 6+ year vets.

Can't see them releasing Hank this season despite the distractions.  We've seen in the last number of years that teams need 2 QBs to be successful.