Riders Vs. Als "Bottom of the Barrel Edition"

I think cuz rider fans thought because they are getting a new stadium next year....AND they hooked into the Grey Cup winning coach of last year that, that somehow guaranteed some kind of top finish in 16'...LOL..I guess after witnessing that demolition in Mont., they have been brought crashing down to earth...IT'LL BE AWHILE...LOL

jennings gets lots of time....

seeing some fantastic pass plays, and great catches this year...  a few  crap games, and sometimes too many flags, but overall the excitement level is much higher than last season... been a lot of good games this season

Edited by Mark F

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Between these two and us one team makes the play offs. The toilet bowl if you will. I kid i kid we have lots of time to turn it around. But if we dont get swept by any team in the season series and ottawa runs away with the east we could be looking at atleast 1 gimmie game in the end of the season to try and make the play offs. 

Did a team fold while I was asleep?

2 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

BC continues to impress, I thought for sure Cgy. would be putting them in their place and chase Jennings from the game but BC looks to be a real contender.

Calgary looks out of sync. They miss Keon Raymond & Rich Stubler.