Riders Vs. Als "Bottom of the Barrel Edition"

Between these two and us one team makes the play offs. The toilet bowl if you will. I kid i kid we have lots of time to turn it around. But if we dont get swept by any team in the season series and ottawa runs away with the east we could be looking at atleast 1 gimmie game in the end of the season to try and make the play offs. 

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Between these two and us one team makes the play offs. The toilet bowl if you will. I kid i kid we have lots of time to turn it around. But if we dont get swept by any team in the season series and ottawa runs away with the east we could be looking at atleast 1 gimmie game in the end of the season to try and make the play offs. 

Yeah. 5 wins might clinch a playoff spot lol. But Ottawa might start to slide if they have to rely on a 3rd stringer for 3-4 games? When is Burris back?

6 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Yeah. 5 wins might clinch a playoff spot lol. But Ottawa might start to slide if they have to rely on a 3rd stringer for 3-4 games? When is Burris back?

If we followed that pattern we'd have 5 wins by week 11/12. We'd finish with atleast 8 wins. If ott runs away with the east they could be packed up for the last 2 games and we could win both in theory. Which would put us at 9. Burris starts this week.

Edited by wbbfan

53 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Castillo and Macho Harris should do the trick. 

( Carter isn't going anywhere )

Actually surprised he couldn't stick down south. 

I dont think theyd put that much value on macho. Hes great as a back up DB for package use, teams and leadership but not a guy who should see a lot of regular duty.