Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ddanger

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ddanger

  1. Oh man whatever you have no idea......I'll tell you what, if the Bombers win a game in Calgary feel free to beat me up with your keyboard.
  2. Don't get me wrong...I want to believe but I just don't think that we can beat them. Maybe here, but not in Calgary. Their qb is better than ours, and like 17to85 said they finish drives and we don't.
  3. Put my shirts back in the closet after the Banjo Bowl......someone's not impressed but we can't wash away the mojo yet!
  4. I washed my Bomber shirts after win #4 in a row....but they've been brewing now for 2 weeks
  5. But Steve Martin is......he's actually a really good banjo player....and he's not from Saskatchewan neither
  6. And that's why we got him in the 3rd round. Big gamble taking him given those injuries and so far so good!
  7. The road to the Grey Cup goes through Calgary ( at least right now ) and I don't think it's debatable. But there's lots of games to be played, and you never know. Currently, we can't beat Calgary and that's just the reality.
  8. Like many others, I would like to see Clarence play, but I get the argument. I expect Denmark will be one of the two players paid this week that don't play. It sure is a nice position to be in where we have some depth!
  9. For the first time in a long time I have confidence in the team. I used to have hope, which didn't last very long in some games. Is Nicholls an electrifying quarterback?? No. But he is determined, and he's getting the job done. Andrew Harris is determined, and I believe carrying much of the offence both emotionally and physically. Bond has made a huge difference on the line. Loffler has made a huge difference as well at the safety spot. Leggett. Wild. Bass. We have a good team right now, and I think the 13th man woman and child will make a big difference on Saturday.
  10. I remember watching Medlock kick for Hamilton in past years....thinking damn I love watching him kick the ball. And now with us, the guy is worth every cent we are paying him. How sweet it is that we have a kicker that we can totally trust to get the job done!
  11. Tennant was drafted in 2015 by the green hoard and has played in 8 games.
  12. According to Darrin Bauming, Brandon Tennant has been added to the roster and will start in place of Jake Thomas...who is down with an lbi.
  13. And there we have it....we can (likely) afford to keep them both. So unless there are REALLY good offer coming in, we keep them both. I like incentive-based contracts, it's a win win for everyone. And never mind, if Nicholls gets hurt do they have the faith in Davis to step in?? Don't think so.
  14. Absolutely.....coaching staff has to be careful with additions and deletions. These are still rather young men and they are filled with emotions that have to be taken into account. We hear it all the time with the Jets...
  15. we have some good players just about ready to return......exciting and optimistic times ahead!
  16. I can't see the Bombers cutting Willy...just too risky if something happens to Nicholls. A pay cut for sure. Dressler and Smith?? I'd keep Dressler, but I just haven't seen enough of Smith to form an opinion. Therefore, I can live with releasing him.
  17. very impressed and pleased with the whole team.....very impressed with our offensive line, and no one has mentioned it yet but Cummings and Shologan both had good games as well. Our safety is a total keeper, Loffler brings the big boom and don't under estimate the effect those hits have on the whole team ( never mind the other team's receivers)
  18. Isn't it amazing what some confidence can do for the team?? Replacing the struggling quarter back kick started the whole process, and a few other replacements such as the safety has really energized the team. Certainly helps to have a kicker who can kick, and a running back that was clearly hurting last night but wouldn't be denied.
  19. awesome post again "do or die".....the boys were slow out of the gate, especially Nichols, but definitely got stronger as the game wore on.
  20. I totally agree. Nichols wasn't very good at all to start the game. But he ( and the coaching staff ) fought through it and things worked out. Additionally some of the other changes we have made on the line, receiver, and safety have really made a huge difference.
  21. ddanger replied to Nash00's topic in Blue Bomber Discussion
    I agree that the team has definitely responded to the replacement of Willy. If Nichols was to be injured then obviously we would go back to Willy, and that would be his last chance to prove himself to his teammates the coaching staff and of course us. Loffler certainly looks to be a keeper, and certainly helps with the ratio. Macho isn't coming back any time soon. I hope Hardrick isn't out long term, I certainly like what he brings.
  22. ddanger replied to Nash00's topic in Blue Bomber Discussion
    shoulder
  23. A pick six really hurts your rating.
  24. 2 games in a row we came out of the gate and played like we meant it. All phases of our team in the first half were good.....no....great! I said to my wife we were really going to see how mentally strong our team is in the second half with a 34 point lead. I wasn't surprised we had a let down, but it still wasn't catastrophic. And really it was mostly the offence that went into cruise control. I kept waiting for them to try and play Fantuz straight up on Loffler, and they never really isolated him. Loffler's interception was a jump ball with Fantuz. Loffler looks like a keeper and a great draft. And man i'm too old for 5 hours sleep after spending 7 hours at the stadium!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.