Everything posted by ddanger
-
GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Totally agree we need to make some changes in coaching, drafting and players. The whole issue with making second half adjustments is a huge issue IMO. I think TO started to make their 2nd half adjustments before the end of 2. I'm not sure but is Hogan the O'line coach? Fire him. Very disappointed
-
Post (game) review - interesting observation edition
Thanks for your assessment. I've been an Eli fan for a long time, and it makes no sense to me that Elsbury is playing ahead of him. I think big Stan And ZC have both surpassed their best before dates. I'm wondering about Vaval. Most of his returns seemed to be him running right into traffic. Is it on him, or the blockers? And totally agree that Vaval should be playing more D.
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
Well said.
-
Banjo week lead up
Okay thanks. Had no idea what it was.
-
Banjo week lead up
What is this "reserve roster that Elgersma is on?
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Agreed. I thought we started slow maybe because of "by week rust". I liked that we actually tackled instead of diving at the knees or whatever. I like when Zack is slinging the ball side-arm. As much as I like Stanley, his time is pretty well done. Those look out blocks he's giving up are scary.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
That's one thing ( outta many) that we really lack...downfield blocking.
-
PGT: Short Week Exposes Blue Issues
Regarding the Oline, There was a fair amount of shuffling after Broxton got hurt. Specifically Wallace moving from the left guard to right tackle. That's completely different foot-work. Going to be interesting to see what changes on the line take place this week.I think we cut an O lineman from the pr prior to the game.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Totally agree with your comments. 3 guys can't make a tackle?? There were many times during the game DB's seemed to not know where they should be pre-snap. Ceresna playing limited reps, is he hurt?. Why is our star RB getting limited reps? I'm having flash-backs to last year.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Never mind the passes thrown BEHIND his receivers. Seems to me we have significant communication issues throughout the team.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
I think this is the last season for big Stan. That kid is good...and he's only gonna get gooder!
- 2026 Week 2 Pick 'Ems
- 2026 Week 2 Pick 'Ems
-
Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
well said
-
Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
I'm much smarter if the wife ain't around.
-
Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
losing Brady would be a disaster on many levels, including attendance . He deserves a big raise, and an OC that realizes his abilities.
-
3 turds plus ch fin des emissions
We lost what nine guys to Hamilton ?? never mind guys we moved on from. While it may have been good to retain Lawler, I agree I don't think he woulda made a difference. I just can't believe that in a cup year we didn't go all in.
-
ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat
My thoughts exactly regarding Demski. If by some miracle we win, MAYBE he will be available next week. I guess it depends on the severity of the injury, but these things do take a long time. Lets ask Alexander, he missed lots of games after he re-injured his hammy.
-
ESF Bombers @ Als - Early Chat
I'm really hoping that Osh is playing with the roster to mess with the Als and Demski doesn't play. Like others have said, a hamstring doesn't heal in 3 weeks.
-
3 stars plus hh post seasons pre game
Very much agree with this....the interception was exactly as you describe it, an inexperienced qb trying to cosey the ball into a spot. Yes Hogan should be fired. And who the he&* dreamed up those 2 useless shovel passes?? Brutal
-
Bombers-Als Pre Game Discussion
I don't mind the resting of some of our veterans. Is Montreal doing something similar?
-
3 stars plus hh not dead yet
Totally agree with this.
-
Bombers at REDBLACKS early chat
In a way I get this, as it does pertain to the health of the players. I guess all you really need to do is watch the db's tackling, and you can see the effect of the limited practice time/amounts. Interesting that it doesn't talk about film time...is that unlimited?
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Sadly I gotta agree with this. I'd like to see what we have in the kid. He's been " developing " for 2 years now...or is it 3?
-
3 turds plus ch winds of change
Thanks....I know we can DONATE the tickets ( we're season ticket holders ) and they'll give us a tax receipt which is certainly better than nothing!