Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ddanger

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ddanger

  1. Thanks somehow I thought he'd been in the league longer. Regardless of whether or not a bunch of backups play, this is a game that can very well determine the fate of both DD and Fever. We're trying to win this game I assume, and get second place. If the offence can't move the ball against back up players, then they will have to answer for that. I know we let a PR QB go a week or so, but we've signed him to a "futures" contract for next year. Maybe we have something there.
  2. Davis has been here for a couple of years, and I think 6 total in the league. It's time he proves one way or another that he's worth the $$. Honestly I can see the Bombers letting both LeFevour and Davis go in the off-season if they can't get something going this weekend.
  3. Amongst my many disappointments with the game was the ridiculous decisions to keep DD in the pocket when he clearly has the legs to roll out and run if needed. Really surprised they didn't adjust the offence to suit his style.
  4. Medlock is not our problem IMO. The defence is most definitely our problem.
  5. Right that pitch and catch was brutal.....looked like he'd never practiced it
  6. I, like most people here , was very disappointed and disgusted with the game last week. When you look at the time of possession ( a reflection on the offence ), and the number of yards given up ( defence ) we simply had no business being in the game. I could be mistaken, but is that not the second game winning field goal Medlock has missed this year? Didn't he miss one in BC or am I mixing it up with last year's playoff game?? I expect a much stronger effort on both sides of the ball today, and I damn well better see it!
  7. So I just saw that Givens will be doing some returning today as well.....can't expect Fogg to do it all. Last week they say Foketi and Ekakiti, let's hope it's something like that again today. Such impressive stats from Matt Nichols. I really want that home playoff game, and it would be so nice to get it resolved today!!
  8. I should head on down there myself!
  9. His back was bad by the end of the game. He couldn't run properly, I'm betting Nichols is on the trainer's table right now, and not leaving any time soon.
  10. Football helmets are not pop-on pop-off. Harris's helmet is ridiculously loose, and the team management shouldn't allow that. It's designed to fit snugly over the head, and there's supposed to be a chin strap!! If Harris has one, he's not using it.
  11. You're absolutely correct. I saw the coach giving it to the ref after one of those. That's a 15 yard penalty. And.....when players can get away with crap like that, they will push farther to see where they can go. Just ask Mo Leggett....that was piling on, unnecessary roughness whatever.
  12. It couldn't hurt.
  13. I was very disappointed with the crowd. I know they said 26k tickets sold, but there wasn't anything close to that number actually there. If we are fortunate enough to get a playoff game it damn well better be sold out!!
  14. Nice summary.....our injuries out of this game are going to be difficult to work around.
  15. Just posted this myself. How about all the out of bounds tackles?? BC got away with a lot of bad crap yesterday
  16. At first I thought Mo got hurt when the BC player deliberately tried to injure him. All he had to do was touch him. Thought BC played a rather dirty game yesterday. Hit on Darvin was nasty, and Nichols clearly was playing hurt for most of the second half. Thought it was his back actually..
  17. DDavis hasn't really had any opportunity to play this entire season, and played a very small amount last year. I didn't see the last game and no doubt if he had come in and destroyed the Tabbies we wouldn't be having this discussion......but I think we gotta give the guy a break. It's not like the old days when teams got their #2 into the game, our #2 hasn't played since Nichols took over last year.
  18. I was standing for the first go around, left my seat, came running back and sat down in my seat to not block others, and of course they used the second lap.
  19. My MOP and MOC is #33. Andrew is willing this team forward, and his determination is absolutely infectious.
  20. I'm glad 1290 is putting more into the Bombers and the CFL in general. I get frustrated when they spend crazy time on hockey when the CFL season is in full swing and the hockey boys are still in the gym, and golfing.
  21. I think this sums up Medlock quite nicely. When he comes out I view the kick as automatic. No matter how far away. The wind in Hamilton was stupid, and he laughed at the movement of the ball on the one that he missed when the ball made a right turn just before the posts. If you noticed, he kicked several more into that crosswind and aimed directly at the left post and was successful. I've always loved watching him kick the ball.
  22. I'm beginning to have some concerns regarding our defensive schemes. I don't know enough to comment definitively, but playing a zone defense when you're protecting the end zone just doesn't make sense to me. Man to man on a short field should be to our advantage shouldn't it??
  23. we will have to look at the film....perhaps he was covering a specific person?? He obviously wasn't anywhere near the middle of the field
  24. I loved the flow of the game as well after the challenges were out of the way last night. MOS was giving it to that ref all game after that brutal non-call cost us our challenge. I think the rule needs to be amended to allow additional challenges if you get it right. Basically the league is acknowledging when a challenge is upheld that their ref made the wrong call, or failed entirely to make the call. Either way I don't think a team should be punished if the ref is proven wrong. A failed challenge and you're done no problem.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.