Everything posted by ddanger
- 3 stars plus HH
-
Lions @ Bombers Post Game Discussion
I know they could call holding on almost every play but man they missed some really flagrant ones against BC. There's a guy who sits behind us every game that yells :" HOLDING!!" constantly....was glad he wasn't there because I'd be deaf(er).
-
3 stars plus HH
My 3 stars: Leggett.....thought he was done and done when he came off the field. Will be interesting to see if he can play this week. Dressler.....he did so much in this game LaPo.....finally some trick plays, some rolling pocket to keep the Lions D off-balance HH...o'line. I really like Hardrick's energy and the two monsters on the left side just dominate. Watched those guys pick up a d'line stunt perfectly
-
3 stars plus HH
I think both coaches were reluctant to use their last time out on a challenge, and I think that's why MOS didn't throw down. In a close game coming down to the last possession I think they guard that time out. As a fan in the stands I hate all the challenges....kills the game.
-
3 stars plus HH
I agree he's playing solid football right now. Nothing spectacular, but we're not turning the ball over. I don't know about the getting better part, I still think his mobility and overall scrambling leave something to be desired.
-
Kohlert gets his ball back.
Glad they got the ball back. And btw that was a helluva throw into the upper deck!
-
Lions at Bombers GDT
Just heard from a friend who's working at IGF today....seats are all wet. Bring a towel! I washed my Bomber shirts after last week's loss.....first time in about 7 weeks. Time to start a new winning streak!
-
Bombers sign Tori Gurley
Very pleased with this signing. Definitely in need of a tall receiver. I just hope it doesn't cost Denmark his job.
-
Drew Willy
It's all nice to think that we should pick up one of the receivers just cut in Toronto, but then we have to ask who we release? And, maybe I'm wrong, but aren't we up near the salary cap?? I do like the thought of having a taller receiver tho....
-
Rod Woodward Passes Away
Brain injuries as a consequence of contact sports like football and hockey are finally, grudgingly, getting the recognition they deserve.
-
GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg
This is a HUGE game for both teams. Looking forward to a good game with the boys in blue coming out on top. Glad Wild is back. Other than not having Harris this looks to be pretty close to the strongest line-up we have fielded all season.
-
Bombers vs Eskimos Game Week
He definitely had a shoulder problem..
-
Winnipeg @ Calgary Depth Chart
I want to see Lofler break down on Messam and make him regret coming through the line. Watch out for the safety!
-
Remaining 6 Games
There is no doubt a Saskatchewan win last week against Edmonton was tremendous for us
-
GDT: Toronto @ Winnipeg
The offence was definitely terrible in the first half.....lots of consternation amongst the sth in my section. And rightfully so. We can't win kicking field goals, and Nicholls threw a couple of passes that we no where near his targets. And Nicholls seemed to be losing his mind a few times, was very impressed with Kevin Glenn talking to him and calming him down.
-
Week Of @Calgary Game (Injuries, Practice, etc)
He "dashed" down the field. That's about it.
-
Week Of @Calgary Game (Injuries, Practice, etc)
Pretty surprised to hear that Richards is injured again.....I watched him on a couple of plays in the last game, he ran his routes and sort of blocked but nothing at all stood out. I expect he's gone after this season, the only reason he's still here is his passport.
-
GDT: Toronto @ Winnipeg
Is that on the head coach??? Or the OC?? I'm leaning towards Lapo. Playing Harris well after he was clearly hurt was on O'Shea, but some of the strange offensive decisions yesterday I blame Lapo for.
-
GDT: Toronto @ Winnipeg
Here's what I didn't like.......First and goal on the 5 and we roll right and try a pass? I'm not an OC but man a running play woulda been great even if we didn't score. Never mind it sure looked like Nicholls coulda pulled the ball down and probably scored. Speaking of Nicholls he lost his mind a couple of times in that first half, and yelled at his receivers. Kevin Glenn talked to him after one tirade. I loved McDuffie's huge return, but then on our first offensive play we go right back at him after he just ran 50 yards?? Hated that, and McDuffie gets hurt. Great. Saving my biggest ***** for last: We park in the U lot directly across from the stadium because my elderly father in law can't walk that far any more. 3 home games this year, including the last 2 have taken over 45 minutes to empty that lot. They channel all the cars that have parked in there into one exit, I heard yesterday there was a fight in the lot last week. Yesterday we hung around for 30 minutes before going to the parking lot, and still waited 15 minutes before traffic started moving. That's just brutal.
-
GDT: Toronto @ Winnipeg
Yesterday's game was certainly the story of two different halves. I'm going to start with what I thought was the good: Medlock is simply amazing to watch....great bounce-back from last week, he is worth every penny. Loffler's hit to break up a pass was the crunch of the game, and what I believe was a turning point. That kid is going to be really good. Flanders played very inspired, and so did McDuffie. Dressler is awesome. Leggett, Bass, and the d-line are really playing well. How about the Hardrick Hop?? The fans throughout the stadium and the north end zone in particular really like that!
-
Toronto @ Winnipeg Depth Chart
I was shocked that they kept playing him as long as they did in the first half last week. He's far to valuable to the offence to risk turning a (insert hopeful emoticon) short term injury into a long term one. I heard on 1290 that he's a player today, I hope it's the right decision. I'm worried.
-
Andrew Harris
can he even play?? I don't think we know for sure
-
Toronto @ Winnipeg Depth Chart
Honestly I'm going to be surprised if Harris actually plays...and you can bet that if he does someone is going for that ankle as quick as he can. Was watching Wild on the sidelines after he got hurt last week, and it was definitely his shoulder. Hope he only misses a game or two. Like someone else said, if JFG can block, then using Flanders in the back field if AH gets hurt again makes sense. I really didn't mind Lochard at running back either.
-
Andrew Harris
Addison Richards is certainly getting eased in.....might be time for him to step forward. I didn't mind Lochard. Not interested in messing with the defence. And I agree, Harris gets the week off. He could barely jog during the game, we need him when the weather gets cold. I think we risk a much longer injury by playing Harris this week. Wild has a shoulder issue, he's likely out as well.
-
Why Is Denmark the Odd Man Out?
If we could get Lewis for a Grey Cup push that would be tremendous. A huge possession receiver who could possibly argue with that?