Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rebusrankin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rebusrankin

  1. OT

    rebusrankin replied to Floyd's topic in Blue Bomber Discussion
    Being positive we may have found a quality OT in Jones.
  2. I feel bad for all the **** I've said about Reinbold over the years.
  3. Burke is Greg Marshall or Jim Daley but heck Daley had a better winning percentage. What is scary is some people think we should keep Burke.
  4. I've got it. I'm going to become best friends with Miller so I can be Head Coach.
  5. Well of course he is. People like to keep their jobs. What I meant was he has done a subpar job and should be let go and is now making excuses and angeling to be kept.
  6. Burke is trying to keep his job for next year imo.
  7. Pencer at RT and Kowalchuk at guard seems to make more sense but who knows with these "braintrust".
  8. 2001 should have been the year, with 2002 as the repeat.
  9. If they play Buck, blitz, blitz and blitz.
  10. DOD, What's the defensive equivilant of the Jet Package?
  11. Can you imagine the shitstorm if we played Buck and lost?
  12. Hopefully these 2 OL are better than some of the dreck we've used. Send Reindeers an offer, we need all the help we can get. Need a new OL coach in the off-season, one who has experience and a rep as a teacher.
  13. Too many injuries. I'd rather they start Thomas at DT for the ratio or Thomas at DT and Volny at rb in a rotation. Don't want to NI LBs
  14. Sign him up. I say he'd get 100 yards rushing behind our line.
  15. Please hire a real head coach who has a clue.
  16. Blink is only 13 yards away from 10,000 as a Blue Bomber.
  17. Can you change your name to the contrary poster?
  18. Thought Pencer was solid. Any of our OL experts want to chime in?
  19. Lawless is the Gordon Sinclair of the sports page. How he has a job is beyond me.
  20. I think it was more like: we release Elliott and Brink because Mack and Burke felt Buck was the answer at QB. Buck isn't the answer and they know they need to develop a QB so they trade Buck. Now they realize that Goltz and Hall may not be the answer so they go to plan Z Find a QB.
  21. Especially considering some of those NIs.
  22. They need to remove territorial exemptions for junior players. Didn't Harris have issues with grades and running with the wrong crowd?
  23. Given the mess in the East, I'd rather be there.
  24. Would be nice to add an OL in rounds one and two.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.