8. Andrew Lue, DB (Queen's)

9. Sam Sabourin, LB (Queen's)

10. Derek Wiggan, DL (Queen's)

11. Kris Bastien, WR (Concordia)

12. Casey Chin, LB (Simon Fraser)

13. Kit Hillis, WR (Saskatchewan)

14. Josh Burns, DB (Windsor)

15. Matthias Goossen, OL (SFU)

I would definitely like to grab the best O-line we can in one of the first 2 rounds, but not necessarily both if it isn't worth it. Id rather steal a guy like Chris Best in FA and draft efficiently.

I'm all about building up the Canadian talent in the trenches though. So I'd definitely be all for drafting D-Line and O-line in the first 2 rounds. 

Remember we do have Kris Robertson coming in next season, and we have a ridiculous amount of solid Canadian receivers. I'd look heavily into the Trenches and Maybe LB'er. Unless Thibault really jumps off the page and becomes this years Mike Edem.

• 5 weeks later...

What picks do we gave this year? I know we just traded our second round to the Riders, but not sure about the rest.

Interesting question. Based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_CFL_Draft , I make it that we have:

Round One: 1 pick (probably the #2 overall).

Round Two: nothing.

Round Three: 2 picks (ours and Toronto's).

Round Four: 1 pick.

Round Five: nothing.

Round Six: 2 picks (ours and Edmonton's).

Round Seven 1 pick.

So we have a total of 7 picks. Only problem is that over half of them are Round Four or lower and I keep hearing that it's not going to be a very deep draft.

What picks do we gave this year? I know we just traded our second round to the Riders, but not sure about the rest.

Interesting question. Based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_CFL_Draft , I make it that we have:

Round Seven 1 pick.

So we have a total of 7 picks. Only problem is that over half of them are Round Four or lower and I keep hearing that it's not going to be a very deep draft.

we have 3 picks in the first 3 rounds and 4 picks in the last 4 rounds.... You think we'll end the year with a better record than Edmonton?

Round Seven 1 pick.

we have 3 picks in the first 3 rounds and 4 picks in the last 4 rounds.... You think we'll end the year with a better record than Edmonton?

Ottawa gets the 1st pick in every round this year.

Round Seven 1 pick.

It's certainly possible - Edmonton probably loses out. We might as well, but I think we take one from Toronto or Hamilton.