Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rebusrankin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rebusrankin

  1. So you want him as MAC why?
  2. Pigseye has Kuale played MAC recently? DE in Montreal this year, outside lb in Toronto (McCune is/was MAC)
  3. Hey Bluto, Small correction unlike the Bombers recently. We have had competent people in the past. Hopefully this is the start of a return to a Murphylike era.
  4. If you're Collaros why would you not want to come here if they offer you a decent contract? Best chance to start unless he wants to be Adrian McPherson 2.0.
  5. I'd like Khari as a coach to Iso. Honestly I'd take Marcel B as HC, with Khari as OC, bring in a quality dc and other coaches.
  6. Wait until the off-season when Glen and Colarros are free agents. Then sign one.
  7. He may have been seen as the next great coach but like Lapo and Cortez he's turned out not to be.
  8. You know at this point, I would take the 8-10 or 9-9 Marcel would likely bring.
  9. If they win, I'll be happy.
  10. Burke is the head coach and yet he's already said he's not involved with the offense, shown an inability to communicate with the media and players. Guy is clearly not cut out for the job.
  11. I don't blame Goltz. I'd assume they told him two weeks ago the gig was his and he'd get a chance to play, grow etc. Then they take it away and make you number 3. Throw in Buck's comments about not being told he'd be mentoring the young guns and you have to wonder if Burke or any of the coaching staff has basic communication skills.
  12. Sounds a litte questionable coming out now.
  13. How is he on kickoffs?/
  14. Burke's comments make him sound clueless and unprepaid. Seriously its like we're the 90's Ottawa Roughriders.
  15. Like Swiston in for Morley. Pierce is a 9 year vet and at worst Goltz looked the same. Cut him, not promote him.
  16. Thanks Mike. I hope no NFL although seems possible.
  17. Yet another reason to hate Lawless.
  18. This was just a little piece in yesterday's Sun but Penton reported that Henoc has turned down an extension offer that would pay him Shea Emry money. Anybody else worried that he pulls a Labbate and leaves? I mean is it a money thing? Not wanting to be here?
  19. Seems like just another act at the circus.
  20. I think Goltz has done enough to start Friday but that's me. Personally I just want us to find a freaking starting QB. This merry go round helps nobody. Its just another reason to fire Burke.
  21. Collaros is a free agent after this year.
  22. Anybody else hope Marcel is not our HC in waiting?
  23. I like that they are bringing in somebody with CFL experience, don't like that its Marcel. In 2007 when he was OC in Montreal they were 7th in points scored and A.C. struggled. Recall he was the guy trying to change A.C.'s mechanics and drops.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.