Depth Chart - Week #13 - Esks @ Bombers

TrueBlue

That's one confusing depth chart.

So McGee, Gilmore, MSW and Poblah on 46...?

Can't even figure out who our DIs are... Smith and Peach I guess?  Why is MSW not a DI yet?

Muamba still on the 42 even though he is injured...?

4-man - Cvetkovic, Gilmore, MSW, McGee.

DI's - Bo Smith, Peach, and Anderson/Wild (since one of Thomas, Sherman or Labbe will be in on every snap).

Goltz is finished in his career as a Bomber starter ... until Hall or Boltus falter that is ;)

well Hall is probably going to die this week just based on the o-line, then they'll throw Boltus to the wolves, say 2 games there, then when he isn't any better they'll turn to brown, so 6 more games until Goltz is back up to #1? 

Goltz is finished in his career as a Bomber starter ... until Hall or Boltus falter that is ;)

well Hall is probably going to die this week just based on the o-line, then they'll throw Boltus to the wolves, say 2 games there, then when he isn't any better they'll turn to brown, so 6 more games until Goltz is back up to #1? 

God I just wish this season was over.

So, this set up pretty much means Edm will run when Sherman is on the field and pass when Labbe is in...  no...?

Feels like we're going to drift back to zone coverages and probably pull back on our blitzing... although we'll keep Labbe along the line to spy Reilly and well, because he can't keep up anyway.  Edm should have a big advantage just by looking at which NI is in on the play...  Either Burke and Creehan are planning something or this could be a big game for Hugh Charles.

It's nearly impossible to call plays based on who is on the field and who is not when guys are rotating.  Labbe already plays in some of our 2nd and long packages, so it really won't make a difference, Sherman essentially takes the dime role.   We will have more NI's on the field than necessary for many plays.

Labbe only plays when guys are hurt - he does not come in on our 2nd and long package... not that I've seen - I did miss a few games this year though.  Even when Labbe is in, we just send him almost as a fifth DL because there is no faith that he can cover the pass.

I think your assessment that we will have more NIs on the field than necessary is completely wrong... but we will see.  I really believe this is more a matter of either Labbe in OR we play a Dimeback... or Thomas.  If we actually design plays where we sit our best players for NIs, well that's just crazy.

Probably a moot point anyway, we'll be running around so much that someone on D will get hurt in the 1st half and we'll juggle everything.

God I just wish this season was over.

C'mon, what could be better than this?

Guessing who our starting QB is, then second-guessing the choice.

Listening to the Coach spewing out lead lined lines on player performances.

Watching the lead legged lines on offence as they tumble and wave at sack happy passers-by.

Guessing which long legged layman will last.

Reading in the tabbies week after week about our weak after weak.

Roster juggling from roster to injury to short term to long term and back again.

Heated dialogues enough to light a fire, then a fire and more fires.

Then hires, more hires, but never enough root beer.

Rumours and rumours about rumours and rumours and really only one get debucked.

The CFL's best, absolute best defence...for 2 weeks.

The CFL's worst, absolute worst offence...for 2 many weeks.

And you've witnessed these goings-on for over 11 weeks with 7 more to come.

Seven more that could bring even more excitement, (eyes closed or open)

The season can't possibly end now, because then, we'd have to talk about it...for seven months.

If I recall correctly, we had Johnson at safety for a game last year, and it was nothing short of disaster.

Jordan said to us on Argofans that he enjoyed the freedom it gave him to make reads and to apply his athleticism towards playmaking. i think Jovon still has it in him... if he and his coaches can adjust, it could be a bug asset for Jovon prolong his career) as well as the Bombers.

It's nearly impossible to call plays based on who is on the field and who is not when guys are rotating.  Labbe already plays in some of our 2nd and long packages, so it really won't make a difference, Sherman essentially takes the dime role.   We will have more NI's on the field than necessary for many plays.

Labbe only plays when guys are hurt - he does not come in on our 2nd and long package... not that I've seen - I did miss a few games this year though.  Even when Labbe is in, we just send him almost as a fifth DL because there is no faith that he can cover the pass.

I think your assessment that we will have more NIs on the field than necessary is completely wrong... but we will see.  I really believe this is more a matter of either Labbe in OR we play a Dimeback... or Thomas.  If we actually design plays where we sit our best players for NIs, well that's just crazy.

Probably a moot point anyway, we'll be running around so much that someone on D will get hurt in the 1st half and we'll juggle everything.

He used to up to the end of last year but I can't recall it happening very often this season.

If I recall correctly, we had Johnson at safety for a game last year, and it was nothing short of disaster.

Jordan said to us on Argofans that he enjoyed the freedom it gave him to make reads and to apply his athleticism towards playmaking. i think Jovon still has it in him... if he and his coaches can adjust, it could be a bug asset for Jovon prolong his career) as well as the Bombers.

At end of the day...this teams will still need vets...going forward.