Depth Chart

Floyd

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/wpg/pdf/depth/2013/DepthWinnipegatEdmonton_Sept14_2013_FINAL090541.pdf

Whats going on with Stephan?  Have we given up on him - looks like he is on PR now...  Still depressing to see Labbe and Green as our Cdn depth at LB

Would have been nice to see SimsWalker play...  getting a little uneasy with all these Cdn receivers - we seem loaded with 'decent' receivers

Kind of hoping we shift Markett over to corner at some point and spell off JJ or BStew...  Markett's speed seems better suited for CB

MSW, CK, Gilmore and Foster on 46?  Or Fitzgerald?

Should be interesting to see what we do on defence.  We played a lot of man coverage against the Riders but I'm not sure how much man coverage I would want to play against Fred Stamps and Adarius Bowman... good recipe for getting burned.

Are those guys any more dangerous than Dressler? Besides that the Bombers zone defense is the worst thing in history and I wouldn't want to watch a game of that again. 

Should be interesting to see what we do on defence.  We played a lot of man coverage against the Riders but I'm not sure how much man coverage I would want to play against Fred Stamps and Adarius Bowman... good recipe for getting burned.

Are those guys any more dangerous than Dressler? Besides that the Bombers zone defense is the worst thing in history and I wouldn't want to watch a game of that again. 

Stamps is better than Dressler IMO, and Dressler wasn't at full health last week anyways.  Adarius Bowman brings something different to the table in that he is very hard to bring down.  Our DB's have struggled with tackling at times, that's more of my worry there.

Stamps is better than Dressler IMO, and Dressler wasn't at full health last week anyways.  Adarius Bowman brings something different to the table in that he is very hard to bring down.  Our DB's have struggled with tackling at times, that's more of my worry there.

Dressler is not playing tomorrow vs. Toronto, so he was definitely not 100% when he was playing us.

You just watched zone blitzes all day lead to a win.  You can't blitz HB's and safeties the amount of times they did on Sunday and play man.

I can't believe that we are considering Adarius Bowman "dangerous" after how badly he **** the bed in this town.  The guy couldn't catch a cold.  What is it about Edmonton - they take our trash and turn it into gold.

Lapolice wanted him to be something he's not.  Tossing him corner routes and outs all the time.  He's a deep threat and probably the best receiver in the league next to SJ Green at running a hard dig or skinny post into the field and coming down with it strong in coverage.  He has trouble adjusting to passes over his outside shoulder.  A good coach would have been able to harness his talent and give him a productive role.  An idiot would cut him in September.

Bombers zone defense plays pretty decent when we blitz.  Same thing happened when we beat Montreal.