Bombers moving to the West next year

sweep the leg

To me it's not a huge deal.  The most important thing for me is the labor day classic and the banjo bowl, so as long as those are untouched I don't see any big issues.  And both of those are a cash cow for the two teams so I don't see them splitting that up as far as rivalries go.

how much cash are we getting, enough to pay off Mack and Bucho?

Last time the cash was supposedly to cover costs for flights/hotel that were already booked, because it was after the schedule was already out, correct?

Think the league comes out with another reason to shoot us some bucks? Precedent set with Hamilton and Toronto getting no strings attached league money recently.

how much cash are we getting, enough to pay off Mack and Bucho?

Last time the cash was supposedly to cover costs for flights/hotel that were already booked, because it was after the schedule was already out, correct?

Think the league comes out with another reason to shoot us some bucks? Precedent set with Hamilton and Toronto getting no strings attached league money recently.

They got money because they suck and needed it.  We're not in that boat because we have fans.

Will be no need for divisions when there is 10 teams in the league. Hopefully one day it will happen.

doesn't it make more sense to have divisions when the team is larger?

also, I'm trying to think back to when Ottawa was in the league last time, was there a  lot of byes with the odd number of teams?

Will be no need for divisions when there is 10 teams in the league. Hopefully one day it will happen.

also, I'm trying to think back to when Ottawa was in the league last time, was there a  lot of byes with the odd number of teams?

With 10 teams you would have 2 games against every team to get your 18 games. So no need to have a division.

Byes and really weird short weeks.

That is why they have not eliminated the bye week when there was an even number of teams, in anticipation of the rotating byes required to facilitate scheduling for 9 teams next year.

Most efficient thing in my opinion is every team gets two bye weeks. With one team per week getting a bye? Does this work with 18 games?