Macho Harris Apology Thread

On 7/4/2016 at 2:31 PM, J5V said:

I went to a game in Regina two years ago. The Rider fans kept wanting to high-five me when the Riders scored. No class losers.

Next time wear these kind of gloves.  Also useful for clearing a path to your car quickly after the game.

http://www.figures.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5659&d=1272913552

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

3 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

The worst disgrace I have personally suffered at the hands of Rider fans was having to endure their pity at the 2009 Banjo Bowl. We lost 55-10, and the Rider fans just felt sorry for us in the end.

Same thing happened to me...  it was terrible when my buddy stopped gloating.  Only thing that saved that day was the redhead Rider chick closeups.

4 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

The worst disgrace I have personally suffered at the hands of Rider fans was having to endure their pity at the 2009 Banjo Bowl. We lost 55-10, and the Rider fans just felt sorry for us in the end.

I watched that game and at the end all I could think of was,"Thank God I didn't make the trip and spend money to watch this travesty."

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Next time wear these kind of gloves.  Also useful for clearing a path to your car quickly after the game.

http://www.figures.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5659&d=1272913552

I bused through sask a couple times. and one winter up north this store opened on sundays for the bus goers to get food n such. I got the usual dirty looks n stuff wearing my bomber jacket. But the woman at the till actually refused to serve my ex and I. The bus driver loaded us all back up and drove to another town to eat. 

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I bused through sask a couple times. and one winter up north this store opened on sundays for the bus goers to get food n such. I got the usual dirty looks n stuff wearing my bomber jacket. But the woman at the till actually refused to serve my ex and I. The bus driver loaded us all back up and drove to another town to eat. 

Was the place called Snarlyburg? 

5 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Sure is, it's right between Bum**** and Asspicker.

xD my least favorite place to travel through or visit. 

* it used to be the hammer. Found the city dirty and nasty, and ivor wynne was my least favorite stadium. Id rather go into the hostile confines of dirty old regina with the intense atmosphere. But i havent been in ages and the new stadium looks nice. 

Edited by wbbfan

15 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

2012 LDC for me. 52-0 in their building. I guess it's not that  bad right now. *shudders*

10 hours ago, Jimmy Pop said:

2012 LDC for me. 52-0 in their building. I guess it's not that  bad right now. *shudders*

Best part of that game was when the brand new score board malfunctioned and the score was showing -4 to 0 instead of 24 to 0. That and all the alcohol at waynes world before the game.

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

I, too, was at that game... I'm still scarred from it and may never return to regina again...

You and me both. I'm not convinced I'll ever go again. But with a new stadium opening and my group all turning 30 around the same time next year - I think 2017 might be the time to do it. 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

You and me both. I'm not convinced I'll ever go again. But with a new stadium opening and my group all turning 30 around the same time next year - I think 2017 might be the time to do it. 

maybe I'll tag along ;)... most of my friends don't endure torture the way I do!

On 7/5/2016 at 8:44 PM, MOBomberFan said:

Isn't that the game Willy came out and kicked our asses?

55 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Isn't that the game Willy came out and kicked our asses?

No, this was Durant, Cates, and Fantuz wiping the floor with us at every turn. Willy (aka 'noodle armed scrub', according to some experts) narrowly beat us in 2012.

16 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

No, this was Durant, Cates, and Fantuz wiping the floor with us at every turn. Willy (aka 'noodle armed scrub', according to some experts) narrowly beat us in 2012.

Ah ok.  I couldn't remember which game he got us in.

On July 2, 2016 at 2:52 PM, DR. CFL said:

Well then historically let's analyze the situation. The people that signed and play Macho Harris are in fact the same people that signed and played Kuale. Is there a common denominator here?  Same sh..... Different day different pile, different number

Not quite. I would think Richie Hall (who wasn't here when Kuale played here) had a lot of input in the decision to sign and play M. Harris.

Last year Leggett talked about having more guys who are pretty much d bags on the team.  Macho is that dbag. It's pretty apparent that he fires up his team mates big time.  You need a few d bags 

Edited by Goalie