Crazy thoughts from a desperate and disillusioned Bomber fan ...

IC Khari

15 minutes ago, Atomic said:

hah!  Now that would be something.  I'd rather pick up Burris from Ottawa!

Our line & Lulay's shoulder. A marriage not made in Heaven. I'd go for Burris or Franklin in Edmonton. We have nothing with Willy sad to say.

1 hour ago, B-F-F-C said:

Folklore says that a construction worker from Saskatchewan planted a Rider flag somewhere at IGF.    We need to dig that thing up and not stop until we find that ******* flag and then burn it at Portage & Main.  That's the only way were going to end the curse.  

#findthefkgflag

3 hours ago, Atomic said:

hah!  Now that would be something.  I'd rather pick up Burris from Ottawa!

It's not a bad idea but it would be difficult to fit his contract in under the SMS.   We'd have to cut both Bennet and Davis and possibly one other.  Or take the bold step and cut Willy.   

Burris could play at least one more year after this season and maybe even one more if he stays healthy.  The guy could probably do the Gordie Howe thing and play on the same team as one of his kids.   :D  

1 hour ago, B-F-F-C said:

It's not a bad idea but it would be difficult to fit his contract in under the SMS.   We'd have to cut both Bennet and Davis and possibly one other.  Or take the bold step and cut Willy.   

Burris could play at least one more year after this season and maybe even one more if he stays healthy.  The guy could probably do the Gordie Howe thing and play on the same team as one of his kids.   :D  

Actually, Gordie played with two of his sons, although only one had a career of any note.

6 minutes ago, LeBird said:

Is it true we were the only team in the league in 1990 and the Grey Cup was played between the offence and the defence?

All true. Legend has Bluto fought himself at centre field, at halftime. Those were crazy times.

Rich, the admin extraordinaire,  was in negotiations with the Riders to merge the sites resulting in one that would be more competitive and attract greater revenue. While the Bomber fans replied with a single FU, the Riders are now finishing the 345th page of discussions on its forum. The point of contention is how to treat the easterly neighbours all of whom are not cousins. 

19 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

Folklore says that a construction worker from Saskatchewan planted a Rider flag somewhere at IGF.    We need to dig that thing up and not stop until we find that ******* flag and then burn it at Portage & Main.  That's the only way were going to end the curse.  

#findthefkgflag

I have it on pretty good authority that something very similar was done as retaliation at the new facility in Regina not too long ago, and in a much more shrewd location.  

Also the flag that was planted here was found and disposed of properly before it was sealed in.  #JustTheFacts

52 minutes ago, TrueBlue said:

I have it on pretty good authority that something very similar was done as retaliation at the new facility in Regina not too long ago, and in a much more shrewd location.  #JustTheFacts

someone took a crap where the dressing room will be right? Oh wait that might just be their regular starting line up.