Touchdown Celebrations @ IGF

Touchdown Celebrations @ IGF  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Bombers do enough for TD celebrations during home games? Suggestions?

• Yes
    • No

33 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I wouldn't mind a highly amplified fly-by - something  like this, but more dramatic, and Blue, maybe with a boom at the end.

If you could make it start at the south end zone and work it's way across the stadium to the north (or vice versa), that would be cool!

I'm not a big fan of the "cannon". Yes, I know it's been around for ever but I never cared for it.

I'm less concerned about what's happening on the field after a TD, as I'm usually high-fiving those around me.

1 hour ago, WBBFanWest said:

Cargo/transport usage only.  If you're going in that direction, might as well make it a Herc.  Which would work fine if they were called the Winnipeg Blue Haulers.

R.C.A.F bomber crews were/are very well known for some of their missions/exploits in the AVRO Lancaster bomber!!!!  Definitely my choice ...and I even have a few hours flight time in one... that's how old I am!    Been a Bomber fan since 1953!  

38 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

Since the team was actually named after a boxer how about the sound of a punch followed by someone hitting the floor and then a bell ending it for TDs.

Or how about whoever scores gets to punch out the guy defending him

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Or how about whoever scores gets to punch out the guy defending him

How about every time a touchdown is scored a fan gets to come down and kick Mike Kelly or Joe Mack (fan's choice) in the nads.  I'd drive to Winnipeg every game for a chance at that.

How about some recognition of the fans in the upper deck. I don't think I seen any mini footballs thrown up there since the 1st season at IGF.  (Although I haven't seen many TDs either come to think of it)

Also bring back the rally towels. It was cool that we had the towels for the inaugural game but its a shame the organization didn't promote their usage after that.

After every TD this season we should light a selected pigeon poop Bomber Signature Jersey on fire. After those are done, start on the horrendous gold roads we've be adorning for the last 4 years and then continue from there through the entire Navy blue jersey line clean through 1995, until they are all gone ...

Edited by IC Khari