Uniform changes with Adidas may not be dramatic

IC Khari

On 3/11/2016 at 11:27 AM, IC Khari said:

Hearing rumours that our away's will be white but with an unfortunate royal blue collar yoke on them ...

like this only narrower :(

postmedia-grey-cup.jpg?quality=65&strip=

Well, its the CFL and the Bombers. You couldn't possibly expect them not to **** this up in some way, could you?

Jesus tap dancing christ if thats true.

On 3/15/2016 at 11:57 AM, bearpants said:

I've actually always liked this jersey... not sure how it'll look with blue, but I think a few tweaks will help...

I'm sure it will look fine but people will complain regardless cuz that's what people do. 

21 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

No, a large percentage of the fan base want a certain home royal blue jersey back & Wade Miller & the Bombers have refused to listen.

Now, you know I'm with you. My opinion on jerseys has been clear. Having said that, are we REALLY a large percentage? Or are we a vocal minority and the largest percentage doesn't really care that much....? 

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

Now, you know I'm with you. My opinion on jerseys has been clear. Having said that, are we REALLY a large percentage? Or are we a vocal minority and the largest percentage doesn't really care that much....? 

I think most (75%) would be thrilled if the Royal Blues came back full time. Just look at the reaction when they come on to the field in those beautiful Royal Blue-gold pants home unis,  It fires people up & they get excited. People just say they're beautiful. My son who was born in Calgary & is a huge Stamps fan loves the Royal Blues. There's no positive reaction like that to the other uniforms. Except the negative blue camos that people & players found revolting. So Noeller, I think we are in the majority.

On 18/03/2016 at 6:27 PM, iso_55 said:

No, a large percentage of the fan base want a certain home royal blue jersey back & Wade Miller & the Bombers have refused to listen.

Has Miller even been here for "new jersey reveals" I feel like putting the blame on him is.....well...dumb. Especially when you consider that we are going back to them this season...

7 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Has Miller even been here for "new jersey reveals" I feel like putting the blame on him is.....well...dumb. Especially when you consider that we are going back to them this season...

Well, we don't know that... yet. Speculation is the Royal Blues but maybe not the old jerseys we want to see but a new version. I think for me, that would be disappointing.

1 hour ago, iso_55 said:

Well, we don't know that... yet. Speculation is the Royal Blues but maybe not the old jerseys we want to see but a new version. I think for me, that would be disappointing.

expecting them to be 100% exactly like the old ones. Is 100% setting yourself up for disappoint. They won't be the same.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...