Kyle Walters End-Of-Year Presser

Noeller

Walters does great media. Sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Doesn't talk down to the media. Doesn't answer their questions preferring to stay on his talking points, but isn't obnoxious about it. Very agreeable. Should be up there monthly with a state of the team address. 

Trudeau needs him in Turkey this weekend. 

To be fair he's a little distracted, what with buying a house in Guelph and all ... ;)

haha, he did flat out say that he wasn't taking the job though.

He looked uncomfortable saying it though. 

He sure did. Even he didn't believe himself.  ^_^

I can't believe his defense of Brohm though.

Did not listen, BUT...if he was saying Brohm is good enough to be our quarterback, or backup, I disagree.

They've given Brohm enough chances, and they certainly appear to think that he's good enough.

Pro Moss /Walters people.

Please tell us if you want Brohm back, and whether or not you think he's a decent second string quarterback in the CFL.

And will you lose some faith in your coach/management, if they bring him back, and make him second string qb?

I don't think anyone wants Brohm back next year.  Regardless of what Walters says in a press conference, proof will be if he brings Brohm back next year.   If he does, then I agree we have a problem.

No doubts ,   I think if Brohm comes back then everyone will be jumping off ship and the Blue will be playing to a ghost town.    I do see Nicholls being retained though.

There's a whole lot of nothing behind what Walters said in the interview. The only thing I saw and heard was the standard not "throwing somebody under the bus" statement. He as asked about Brohm losing games for us this year, (incorrectly worded question) and he said the standard "it's hard to come in under those circumstances" spiel. I don't think there is any way they are leaning towards keeping Brohm past the end of year releases or until a vet QB backup is signed.

Walters does great media. Sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Doesn't talk down to the media. Doesn't answer their questions preferring to stay on his talking points, but isn't obnoxious about it. Very agreeable. Should be up there monthly with a state of the team address. 

Trudeau needs him in Turkey this weekend. 

stuffing?

To be fair he's a little distracted, what with buying a house in Guelph and all ... ;)

haha, he did flat out say that he wasn't taking the job though.

He looked uncomfortable saying it though. 

He sure did. Even he didn't believe himself.  ^_^

Until the Guelph job is filled it's always a possibility despite what he denies today.   That's sports.

I don't think anyone wants Brohm back next year.  Regardless of what Walters says in a press conference, proof will be if he brings Brohm back next year.   If he does, then I agree we have a problem.

Holy cow I can't see that happening. The fans would find Walters and string him up.

There's a whole lot of nothing behind what Walters said in the interview. The only thing I saw and heard was the standard not "throwing somebody under the bus" statement. He as asked about Brohm losing games for us this year, (incorrectly worded question) and he said the standard "it's hard to come in under those circumstances" spiel. I don't think there is any way they are leaning towards keeping Brohm past the end of year releases or until a vet QB backup is signed.

ok, that makes sense, thanks.

Maybe not the best example but at this point, the Bombers need someone who will kick butt and take no prisoners. Cal Murphy did that ...

From everything I've heard and been told, that's essentially Wade Miller. He's an ******* in business, but thankfully he's OUR *******...

Maybe not the best example but at this point, the Bombers need someone who will kick butt and take no prisoners. Cal Murphy did that ...

From everything I've heard and been told, that's essentially Wade Miller. He's an ******* in business, but thankfully he's OUR *******...

If we had Cal, we'd have gone 15-3 and won a Grey Cup by now, all while kicking the **** out of all other teams. :)