Lirim Hajrullahu

He definitely had an off day... disappointing.

Not totally convinced he's worth cutting just yet, though. He had a very good season last year. Maybe, as another poster mentioned, this is just a slump that he'll overcome. Here's hoping.

Anyone else find it a bit curious that we blitzed Edmonton so much on their last drive? We didn't really get any pressure out of it because Reilly was able to unload the ball pretty quickly. I also thought Bowman was quite close to being offside on one play.

He has a been consistently poor all year. Terrible punting frequently and his kicking just cost us another game. Its time to move on.

That's the thing, this has been an ongoing problem all season and O'Shea's response is to keep trotting him out there and hoping he will play himself out of his slump like Stoudermire did.  Problem is, it hasn't worked and they're running out of games for it to happen.  If O'Shea had brought in a punter earlier in the year and let Lirim focus on the place-kicking maybe they wouldn't have lost this game and the previous one.

He cost us the game.

Can't recall a kicker missing 4 fgs and an extra point in one game.

Didn't Westwood miss 4 FG's in a playoff game that we lost? I doubt he missed any converts, but then again they were pretty much gimmies back then.

1 of 4, which is better than 1 for 5 but that would be a good comparison.

What good would it have done to let him talk to our wonderful media. The guy was obviously feeling awful after. Could see it on his face. Throwing him to the media would have done more harm to his already fragile mind. Westwood ripping him after is the definition of ridiculous. Lirim cost us the game for sure but.. what about that 2 point attempt pitch to walker. Ugly. Lirim cost us the game but that play was UGLY

You know in professional sports you get paid to perform and be accountable to those who pay your wage. Why is that any different here in Winnipeg? He hasn't been good all season and those who he has beaten out of a job or others who were beaten out by his predecessor are all doing fine. I could see it if he missed occasionally but to consistently miss converts and kick at a 68.75% accuracy, well that is not acceptable period. However with that said Oshea is too stubborn to put any pressure on this kid to improve. I watch the pregame warmups and more often than not the opposition kicker is out far earlier and longer practicing kicks etc whereas our kicker seems to do little. Only his second year but to drop this far off one has to wonder if his first was just a fluke or is this just a hiccup

We are a kicker and a corner away from being a playoff team, replace Liram & Bucknor with a couple internationals should be a no brainer but bet nothing will happen so they deserve their fate.

You're right. Bucknor sucks. Don't know what to say about LH that hasn't already. No mental toughness there at all. Nope, nothing will happen. 

I can't believe they kept sending him out there. I was done with Lirim today after the third missed field goal. There's no way I send him out there for the convert or the 4th miss.

Nope, me either, but that's not the way we roll here in Bomberland.

Kid didnt just forget how to play.. Hes getting hungup on himself. Mental fortitiude is the hardest piece of the puzzle to put in place.

Do wonder if maybe a sports psychiatrist might not be a bad idea. Competition also seemed to help him focus before.