Grey Cup Halftime Show is Fall Out Boy

mikey d

Heard it in the office today.  Unofficial until announced, but actually quite surprised.   

I'm gonna guess Arkells.

Not Canadian. 

Check again.

He's saying the band that is tentatively scheduled is not Canadian, therefore it's not the Arkells.......(...not saying the Arkells aren't Canadian, as they obviously are...from Hamilton area...)

Heard it in the office today.  Unofficial until announced, but actually quite surprised.   

I'm gonna guess Arkells.

Not Canadian. 

Check again.

Edit: Or did you mean the band chosen isn't Canadian? In which case, you'd be forgiven.

For clarity, I meant the chosen musician is not Canadian.   Arkells certainly are. 

Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

fyp.
Oh noes! !!!!!! Someone doesn't like pop music......he's a crybaby.

They'll have something for you don't worry. Such classic artists such as headley, the black Eyed Peas, beiber and Nelly furtado dazzled your senses no doubt. Or maybe you prefer the more boring ones like blue rodeo.

If you want to see the band,

Harlequin still plays all over Western Canada regularly. George still fronts the band.

I went to Joe's Garage about eight or so years ago, a full scale brawl took place, after a woman on the dance flor slugged a guy, and he slugged her back.

guys flying over the bar, tables knocked over, at least ten people fighting.

Nobody badly hurt that I could see. Really good bouncers who broke it up very fast.

Lot of very drunk people there that night.

Definitely American. I'll say that much. If it is who i think it is. 

I'm not sure it is who i think it is anymore tho, a few weeks back i heard a couple different names and only 1 was american, perhaps its them, I won't say who they are but... the other names i heard were Three Days Grace and The Arkells. 

If you want to see the band,

Harlequin still plays all over Western Canada regularly. George still fronts the band.

I went to Joe's Garage about eight or so years ago, a full scale brawl took place, after a woman on the dance flor slugged a guy, and he slugged her back.

guys flying over the bar, tables knocked over, at least ten people fighting.

Nobody badly hurt that I could see. Really good bouncers who broke it up very fast.

Lot of very drunk people there that night.

Yay Transcona

fyp.

They'll have something for you don't worry. Such classic artists such as headley, the black Eyed Peas, beiber and Nelly furtado dazzled your senses no doubt. Or maybe you prefer the more boring ones like blue rodeo.

Hey! What's wrong with Blue Rodeo? Actually I think Cuddy went off on his own.

fyp.

Hey! What's wrong with Blue Rodeo? Actually I think Cuddy went off on his own.

Not saying they're bad musicians, just not my thing and the show was a little boring.

(I only saw it because I was at the game, otherwise I never watch )

Foo Fighters would be amazing, but that would never happen.

agreed, i saw them when they came in 98' with green day to edgefest 2, and was a great show. I'd almost be willing to go to the GC just to see them again, but yeah unlikely they play.  Not sure what that broken leg in the summer cancelling their tour would cause for their schedule (like rescheduling once healed) so they might be swamped. 

would be nice for them to announce something, i mean were a month away