I can't decide if I hate Rod Black more than Glen Suitor

no71

I believe Suitor hates the Bombers and enjoys their losses.

Rod Black must meditate for hours to clear his mind of any scrap of football knowledge -- whenever he has breaks from his classes on "How to say stupid things!"

Glad im not the only one.. Both are brutally bad.

Suitor is bad but it's widely agreed upon that Rod Black is the worst pbp guy in sports. His nicknames are stupid, he says stupid crap like "tucks it, takes it" when a qb runs with the ball and it makes me want to punch him in the face. He will say that a play depends on the spot if the ball is downed within five yards of the first down marker either way and it's just obvious he has no clue about football I'm any capacity. His voice makes me want to vomit.

The worst part yet was when he goes on shows like the morning show on 1290 people actually ask him football questions that are intended to acquire some insight and he just gives the stupidest answers which provide absolutely no value. It's embarrassing for everyone involved but I'm not sure why anyone would think bringing in Rod Black as some sort of football expert is a good idea.

I could go on about how atrocious he is for hours and hours.

Suitor is only annoying when the Riders are playing, otherwise he's pretty good actually. Black is just awful tho and basically kills every game he is a part of. Suitor is only awful when the riders are playing because it's obvious he's a rider prider... If not tho, he's ok.

Black is the worst announcer TSN has by a mile... it's not even close. 

Suitor is only annoying when the Riders are playing, otherwise he's pretty good actually. Black is just awful tho and basically kills every game he is a part of. Suitor is only awful when the riders are playing because it's obvious he's a rider prider... If not tho, he's ok.

Black is the worst announcer TSN has by a mile... it's not even close. 

Suitor is the worst colour commentator on anything I watch.  Picks one narrative (likely what he was fed by a producer) and pounds it into the dirt all game long, regardless of what is actually happening in the game.  Pure garbage.