Depth chart up

sweep the leg

I'll be watching the Jets game on TV, so our season tickets will be empty.

I have tickets to both.  Can't even give my Bomber tickets away. (literally)

Never thought I'd be choosing to go to a Jets preseason game over a Bomber stretch run game but that's how put off I and many others are with our team. 

The bombers just keep taking my money and I'm just that stupid, naïve, whatever to keep giving it to them.  Probably not after this year though.

Step 1 to future bomber success!  Stop hiring Rookie Head Coaches and GM's.  The last time we hired a good experienced HC was Big ol Dave Ritchie.  Loved that guy.

I'll be watching the Jets game on TV, so our season tickets will be empty.

I have tickets to both.  Can't even give my Bomber tickets away. (literally)

Never thought I'd be choosing to go to a Jets preseason game over a Bomber stretch run game but that's how put off I and many others are with our team. 

The bombers just keep taking my money and I'm just that stupid, naïve, whatever to keep giving it to them.  Probably not after this year though.

Step 1 to future bomber success!  Stop hiring Rookie Head Coaches and GM's.  The last time we hired a good experienced HC was Big ol Dave Ritchie.  Loved that guy.

Then you didnt try hard enough. I cannot believe nobody would have said sure to free tickets.

Since this thread seems to be serving as a gameday thread, over at the Stamp's fan forum, the consensus is that they will score about 40 points and the Bombers will rack up no more than 20. Of some note, the recently departed Jasper Simmons was described as a very good rah-rah locker room/sidelines guy who couldn't crack the roster in Cowgary. The speculation was that the Bombers will really miss his energy.

Sounds like what many here have been expecting- another blowout.

Since this thread seems to be serving as a gameday thread, over at the Stamp's fan forum, the consensus is that they will score about 40 points and the Bombers will rack up no more than 20. Of some note, the recently departed Jasper Simmons was described as a very good rah-rah locker room/sidelines guy who couldn't crack the roster in Cowgary. The speculation was that the Bombers will really miss his energy.

Sounds like what many here have been expecting- another blowout.

Yea cuz we put so much trust in what is said on a rival forum on game day...

But hey, feel free to be as pessimistic as you want. Im going to remember how well we played em.. In calgary.. With a much worse QB..

One fan on their game day thread said if they get pressure on Drew Willy they'll win the game. Shows how in tune they really are with the game :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter if they're fLames fans, Stamps fans, whatever.....most of 'em are idiot *casual* fans, at best....

One fan on their game day thread said if they get pressure on Drew Willy they'll win the game. Shows how in tune they really are with the game :rolleyes:

Haha if we contain Flutie tonight we will have a chance.

That was the exact joke I was going to use :lol:

I've heard good things about this Garcia kid sitting on the bench though, if Flutie struggles!

I expect the team to compete from the opening whistle, leave it all out the field, one play at a time, give it their all, and not quit until the game is over. Did I miss any cliches?

Excellent job. You about covered it. Sadly it wasn't a blowout but an excruciatingly close loss due to crap coaching.

I expect the team to compete from the opening whistle, leave it all out the field, one play at a time, give it their all, and not quit until the game is over. Did I miss any cliches?

Excellent job. You about covered it. Sadly it wasn't a blowout but an excruciatingly close loss due to crap coaching.

Yup. Wasnt the blown call at the end.. Yup just horrible coaching..

Your shtick and agenda is mindboggling.