Dunk: Chevon Walker to sign with Winnipeg

Mike

People complained about Mack never signing FAs or retreads, and Walters likely does it too much, relying less on recruiting than Mack. Need something more in the middle...

No kidding. I like when we go out and see Walters making moves Mack would've never made like Jasper Simmons or Stanley Bryant but holy **** do we really need to sign every Chevon Walker and Dom Picard along the way?

They should have sign Will Ford or Chris Garrett instead.... and I will be happy with it.

No, truthfully they should have signed an actual brand new talent instead.

Even though some of them have worked out, this regime has given meaningful carries to a grand total of ONE running back that wasn't on his second or third look at the CFL.

Paris Cotton couldn't even make Hamilton, Nic Grigsby was in Toronto (or BC I believe) for a bit of a training camp, then we were going to trot out Tyler Thomas and now Chevon Walker?

Cam Marshall seems to be the only entirely fresh face. It's getting old.

I didn't know Cotton was in Hamilton. Interesting. So it's not just QB's being released from other teams we're bringing in, it's cuts from other teams. No wonder we are what we are lol. Though I don't mind Walker as much as others as he has proven he can play in this league (prior to his injuries anyway) so lets see what he does here. One thing for sure, he won't be worse that what we already have, including one Paris Cotton who wasn't doing much prior to breaking arm save one good game.