Week 10 Aug 30 Sask@Ott. (Tor 15 Edm. 38)

Mr Dee

I would bring chamblin in as our next dc

Seriously?  He took over the Riders D directly from Hall and it's completely tanked.  It's about as close as you can get to a direct comparison between two coaches, and Chamblin clearly loses.  In his other season as a DC he ran the 6th ranked D out of 8 teams.  He'll be back coaching DB's for awhile, on either side of the border.

I don't know if this is true or not but on Riderfans some are saying that Brett Smith refused to go back in after he was pulled in the 2nd half. If so, that's unbelievable. And the Riders are now officially not a football team but a circus.

The Riders do suck. But a rookie refusing to enter a game? His mates would turn on him. That's unheard of and unbelievable. Would be remarkabley stupid. Did see Kevin Glenn being more involved on the sidelines after Smith Was pulled. Smith kept occupied by biting his nails. Not even a clipboard for him.

Just like a Rider fan to come up with some excuse for losing, again.

I don't know if this is true or not but on Riderfans some are saying that Brett Smith refused to go back in after he was pulled in the 2nd half. If so, that's unbelievable. And the Riders are now officially not a football team but a circus.

The Riders do suck. But a rookie refusing to enter a game? His mates would turn on him. That's unheard of and unbelievable. Would be remarkabley stupid. Did see Kevin Glenn being more involved on the sidelines after Smith Was pulled. Smith kept occupied by biting his nails. Not even a clipboard for him.

Just like a Rider fan to come up with some excuse for losing, again.

Not sure if I believe this. The closest thing to this I have heard of was back in the 80's when Ronnie Lancaster was coaching the Riders and decided to send in the backup QB in a losing game. This QB said that he wasn't ready to go in. He was gone that night. If Smith defied Chamblin thus, he would have been sent to the showers and been told to be gone before the team needed to be in locker room.

Maybe they would like to swap HCs

Yes please!

I don't know if this is true or not but on Riderfans some are saying that Brett Smith refused to go back in after he was pulled in the 2nd half. If so, that's unbelievable. And the Riders are now officially not a football team but a circus.

Riderfans is terrible for spreading false rumours saying they hear something from a "reliable source" without actually giving a link. I take anything that they say with a grain of salt until they give a link to a real source.

Riders gave up 10 sacks... Wow

Bombers ain't no better.  Ow.

Yeah but the Riders have always been so proud of their linemen even up to last season while ours have sucked for ages. The Rider collapse, especially on the o-line, is stunning.