Well what can you say?

bb1

Hardcore trolling....I'm choosing to ignore until banned.

Y is it around here when someone has a different opinion good or bad people like you jump on it as trolling? This is a forum no? Or is it a kumbyas let's not breathe a word of criticism your a troll only forum?
It's more a case of choosing to believe that no one could possibly be that stupid so it must be trolling for a reaction. It's not about differing opinions, it's about opinions so unbelievably stupid.
Ok who gets to decide that you?Noeller? If it is someone trolling just don't react no? Is Doug Brown an idiot too?It's a slippery slope your traveling.

It's the stuff of kids in the school yard. The kids that have been there the longest think it's their school yard and they get to decide what is allowed. Read ahead and you'll see the terms laid out. It's basically threats "Ban him" followed by name-calling. "Stupid", "Troll", until the poor fellow conforms or leaves. Sad really. I'm not going to get into the reasons why they are like this but it is interesting to observe how flummoxed they get when the target of their aggression stands his ground and defies them.

I wonder what happens next ...  :)

You're not "defying" anyone, not are you really standing your ground seen as how you have a track record of deleting your forum account on multiple sites when you don't like how your condescending opinions are received.

Y is it around here when someone has a different opinion good or bad people like you jump on it as trolling? This is a forum no? Or is it a kumbyas let's not breathe a word of criticism your a troll only forum?
It's more a case of choosing to believe that no one could possibly be that stupid so it must be trolling for a reaction. It's not about differing opinions, it's about opinions so unbelievably stupid.
Ok who gets to decide that you?Noeller? If it is someone trolling just don't react no? Is Doug Brown an idiot too?It's a slippery slope your traveling.

It's the stuff of kids in the school yard. The kids that have been there the longest think it's their school yard and they get to decide what is allowed. Read ahead and you'll see the terms laid out. It's basically threats "Ban him" followed by name-calling. "Stupid", "Troll", until the poor fellow conforms or leaves. Sad really. I'm not going to get into the reasons why they are like this but it is interesting to observe how flummoxed they get when the target of their aggression stands his ground and defies them.

Maybe had you used some online etiquette when you came here instead of the defensive attitude people wouldn't be talking like that.  Look at how you're talking now, you're making things up just to make it sound like we're all out to get new people who don't "fall in line".  Why don't you read some of the other threads.  We all have differing opinions and we all argue with each other, even those of us that have been here the longest.  EVEN GUYS FROM SASKATCHEWAN!  So, once again, your statements are invalid.  Do I walk around asking for 17 to get banned?  No.  Do I agree with his opinion on everything?  No.  And will I and others call him out on something if we think it doesn't sound right?  Yes.

Here's one of the other things you said in the introduction thread "I'm not really interested in defending every statement I may post".  That says to me that you're not willing to back up what you're posting with any concrete evidence and that you just want to go around making blanket statements and no one should be calling you on it.  On this board, if you make a statement, you need to back it up or people will call you on it.  You can't just say "hey if we would have sat Willy he wouldn't have gotten hurt, therefore MOS is a terrible coach and should be fired.  That's my opinion and no one should question me on it.".  Really?  I'm not sure if I've introduced you to something called the INTERNET!  There is no where on the internet where you will post a blanket statement and no one will question you on it.  I know, I frequent many different discussion boards from football to comics to movies, etc...  And ALL opinions will be questioned ALL THE TIME.  And you will be ganged up on if your opinion is way out there no matter where you post.

So far, you've said you left another message board because they didn't like your opinion.  And now you're coming here and getting some of the same thing.  Maybe it's you and how you present yourself to others.  If you don't like it here, no one is forcing you to stick around.  But if you're going to stay, get to know people, get the feel of how people are, let people get used to your presence around here before you start arguments.  And know you're going to get pissed off at some of the people around here because it happens to all of us.  We don't care if you're opinions differ, just back them up with some logic and common sense (for example, before you make a statement, ask yourself "is there any coach in the CFL or NFL that would have not played their starting QB if the doctors cleared them to play").

?

Life's too short...

It's easy.  See a football on the left, scroll down.  Keep seeing footballs, keep scrolling.  5 or more posts in a row without a football, backtrack and see if there is something finally worth reading.

It's like you're sitting there with the remote control in your hand but can't stop complaining about how bad the show is.

I only call people stupid if they post stupid things and don't provide a proper argument to back it up. You on the other hand seem to be of the opinion that every opinion is valid because everyone is allowed their opinions. That's a quaint notion that I wholeheartedly reject. There are plenty of opinions out there that are devoid or merit and are indeed stupid. You don't like being called out on dumb ideas then maybe apply some critical thinking skills and come up with some opinions that aren't stupid. 

Or just take your ball and go home, that's what people who can't apply critical thinking tend to do.

For what it's worth, you're way off the mark if you think people standing their ground flummox me, I spend all my time here trying to get people to stand their ground so I can have a proper argument. You're not interested in that though, you just want your lunatic ideas given credit but no one gives stupid ideas credit because they're stupid. 

In summary get over yourself and realize that people are picking apart your dumb ideas because they're dumb not because they're different. You're not as smart as you think you are. 

I only call people stupid if they post stupid things and don't provide a proper argument to back it up. You on the other hand seem to be of the opinion that every opinion is valid because everyone is allowed their opinions. That's a quaint notion that I wholeheartedly reject. There are plenty of opinions out there that are devoid or merit and are indeed stupid. You don't like being called out on dumb ideas then maybe apply some critical thinking skills and come up with some opinions that aren't stupid. 

Or just take your ball and go home, that's what people who can't apply critical thinking tend to do.

For what it's worth, you're way off the mark if you think people standing their ground flummox me, I spend all my time here trying to get people to stand their ground so I can have a proper argument. You're not interested in that though, you just want your lunatic ideas given credit but no one gives stupid ideas credit because they're stupid. 

In summary get over yourself and realize that people are picking apart your dumb ideas because they're dumb not because they're different. You're not as smart as you think you are.

Yah. The next thing you know he'll get pissy with the regime at this site, complain that they are overbearing and controlling, and pack up and go start a new Bomber fan site.

Cant believe im doing this.

Its not rocket science. Back up your opinions with reasoning or else your opinions are worthless. Pretty much everyone here with the exception of a few tend to say their piece.. Why they feel that way.. And debate it. They dont say their piece.. Refuse to explain it or ration it out.. Then cry foul when people call it crap.

People dont butt heads with you because you have a difference of opinion.. HALF this board does usually.. Maybe more so.. They butt heads with you because not only do you have zero substance but you act like someone pissed in your coffee when they disagree with you..

Condecending, insulting and belittling dont really get people far on this board.

Lastly and I cannot stress this enough... You are more then welcome to have a differing view point. Read any thread and you can see for yourself how this board functions. Your attitude is what I have a problem with and your arrogance..

From the guy who said leave him alone, man when it comes to arrogance your the last poster here that can claim innocence.Instead of attacking y not just let it go? You think MOS is a good hc fine I don't fine its done it's like a Tim Burke saga all over again.At the end of the year we will find out.

Its not rocket science. Back up your opinions with reasoning or else your opinions are worthless. Pretty much everyone here with the exception of a few tend to say their piece.. Why they feel that way.. And debate it. They dont say their piece.. Refuse to explain it or ration it out.. Then cry foul when people call it crap.

People dont butt heads with you because you have a difference of opinion.. HALF this board does usually.. Maybe more so.. They butt heads with you because not only do you have zero substance but you act like someone pissed in your coffee when they disagree with you..

Condecending, insulting and belittling dont really get people far on this board.

Lastly and I cannot stress this enough... You are more then welcome to have a differing view point. Read any thread and you can see for yourself how this board functions. Your attitude is what I have a problem with and your arrogance..

From the guy who said leave him alone, man when it comes to arrogance your the last poster here that can claim innocence.Instead of attacking y not just let it go? You think MOS is a good hc fine I don't fine its done it's like a Tim Burke saga all over again.At the end of the year we will find out.

I don't believe you're arrogant for what it's worth, I just think you're of that same erroneous school of thought that all opinions are valid. 

I don't believe you're arrogant for what it's worth, I just think you're of that same erroneous school of thought that all opinions are valid.
That's close but really I just think opinions are just opinions neither valid or invalid it's mostly based on their own skewed view of the world.I of course include myself in this view

Yah. The next thing you know he'll get pissy with the regime at this site, complain that they are overbearing and controlling, and pack up and go start a new Bomber fan site.

Ouch....the Rider fan is growing claws...meow!!

Anyway, back to the discussion. I think we should sit all our current starters on Saturday. I believe some of them may be banged up from playing football. It would be poor coaching to not give them all a break. (sarcastica)

What a poorly conceived and thought out train of thought. Rest our healthy franchise QB that we are paying 20k a game for, even though he has been medically cleared and played like an allstar that game. Clearly a bad coaching decision to...you know..play him and win the game.

....and then wonder in amazement when this train of thought is mocked by nearly everyone except the Rider fans. Same shtick as TEP.

When everyone in the known universe thinks you are wrong, unless you are Christopher Columbus....you are probably wrong.

?

Life's too short...

It's easy. See a football on the left, scroll down. Keep seeing footballs, keep scrolling. 5 or more posts in a row without a football, backtrack and see if there is something finally worth reading.

It's like you're sitting there with the remote control in your hand but can't stop complaining about how bad the show is.

This board has a great ignore list feature .. but when people feed the trolls, it becomes less useful, alas.

Here's something that I taught my kids and might help you too.  If you continually find that people are acting like jerks to you (like for example, on various internet boards) there can only be two explanations:

1- You're the most unlucky guy in the world and no matter where you go, you end up surrounded by jerks.

or

2- They aren't the jerks, but there's a jerk present.

Now, on the balance of probabilities, which do you think is most likely?

Ouch....the Rider fan is growing claws...meow!!

Meow? So, am I now a Tiger Cats fan or a Lions fan? Geez, make up your mind. :D

I'm not going to get into the reasons why they are like this but it is interesting to observe how flummoxed they get when the target of their aggression stands his ground and defies them.

You remind of the Chinese student in Tiananmen Square that stared down a tank.

That guy also really hated Mike O'Shea.