[MERGED] Drew Willy Watch 3.0 Has Ended

gbill2004

Would Scott Milanovich ever consider leaving TO? I mean for HC and OC overseeing? Seems to me we have some pieces in place that aren't being used properly. Why not try, Seems he helped another team after a Marcel mess ...

Why would he leave TO. New ownership and a new contract for him and Barker. QB depth and what appears to be a better scouting system.

And I believe he signed an extension along with Barker... nice dream to have but I'd max it at about 0.1% chance of happening...

Would Scott Milanovich ever consider leaving TO? I mean for HC and OC overseeing? Seems to me we have some pieces in place that aren't being used properly. Why not try, Seems he helped another team after a Marcel mess ...

Why would he leave TO. New ownership and a new contract for him and Barker. QB depth and what appears to be a better scouting system.

And I believe he signed an extension along with Barker... nice dream to have but I'd max it at about 0.1% chance of happening...

Honestly, I don't even know if 0.1% is even realistic. 

Maybe not a popular choice here but if we were to fire MB and name a new OC, I think i'd take a strong look at Markus Howell, not sure why, even if it's just interim OC,  but i think he could bring a different perspective to things, he's been around a while now. I'd like to see what he can do. 

If we were to replace the OC right now, I'd go with Doug Berry. He's the only experienced guy I can think of who doesn't have a job right now.

Unless you're willing to write off this seasons playoff run, they can't change the OC mid-season.  Howell as interim or Buck (NO) are the only options available.

Do you really believe the HC and management are about to fire MB in mid season. That would mean they would have to admit they made a poor hire to begin with and then repeated it a second time. That truly begins the finger pointing in their own direction.

How many times has willy been injured already this season? 2 or 3? Even once is too much for a franchise qb, it's not like they were freak injuries that could happen to anyone either, he is being pummeled by the opposition.

No matter how Willy will be I don't think it would be good to talk about a new regime. However, it's bloody well time to talk about the responsibility these coaches and players have to prepare and play better in protecting him. 

I will agree with anything that is pre-faced by "it's bloody well time".

Well. 2 of them were from illegal hits and last night did seem like a fluke type of injury. Clean as clean can be. Just landed wrong really

Hits, contact all stem from a failure to keep the qb clean, nothing freakish about that.

Yeah, Darian Durant totally agrees with you..

Think Millanovich was a guy we had interest in as head coach a few years ago and he turned it down, possibly even turned being interviewed down due to our media amongst other things. But i thought i remember hearing that we had interest in talking to him about the head coach job but.. he had no interest in coming here and one of the main reasons was because of our stupid media, until that changes, I don't think so. 

Our media!?  What a crock.  I would love to see that substantiated.  Only on a Bomber forum, where a subsection of posters seemingly loves to place blame for the Bombers ills at the feet of our media, would someone use that as the very reason for our inability to hire a good coach.

<p>I was using Wikipedia which likely didn't include this season. There's also a massive gulf between "he's a treasure"  and hr makes the team better </p>

Possibly a bad choice of words. What I meant was he's not a piece of Sh&t as then I would have been talking about someone else.