[MERGED] Drew Willy Watch 3.0 Has Ended

gbill2004

I argued that O'Shea should have pulled Willy for the BC game to give his knee a chance to heal and to give some playing time to our backup QB. If that had happened we very well may have a healthy Willy now and a better backup QB. Instead, we have an injured Willy and a backup QB with little CFL experience.

You'll find that that argument won't fly on this forum either

Hi Deeboy. :) Not trying to "fly" it. I still stand by it though. Seems I was right. Sadly, it seems almost prophetic now.

Re: Berry.... Fwiw, have heard from players that said what a huge ******* the guy was amd how much they despised playing for him and we're glad when he was fired...

Yep, I've heard that. 

Hi Deeboy. :) Not trying to "fly" it. I still stand by it though. Seems I was right. Sadly, it seems almost prophetic now.

Hmm, let's review.

You argued that O'Shea should not have played Willy in the BC game (a game we won - probably because of Willy)

Then we play Hamilton and Willy gets injured anyways in a kind of freak play where he jumps, and lands awkwardly while being tackled.

It hasn't even been determined it's a related injury, just a related leg.

So, what would we have gained by sitting Willy out, to rest, in that game versus BC?

Oh yeah, a loss.

Hmm, let's review.

You argued that O'Shea should not have played Willy in the BC game (a game we won - probably because of Willy)

Then we play Hamilton and Willy gets injured anyways in a kind of freak play where he jumps, and lands awkwardly while being tackled.

It hasn't even been determined it's a related injury, just a related leg.

So, what would we have gained by sitting Willy out, to rest, in that game versus BC?

Oh yeah, a loss.

I bet you just can't believe that Willy got seriously injured in the area of that very same previously injured knee.