The Positive Thread

Floyd

Positives

DL is looking a lot better, Gibson looks fast

Aside from one tackle tonight, Randle is looking good at SAM

LH punting nice

Cam Marshall - we have Thunder and LIghtning if our coaches want to use it... could be dominant

OL is good when we're aggressive, sat back too much in 2nd half

Lots of film to send to the league

...um...

Entertaining watching Hurl tackle guys super high and then try to body slam them

...um...

And... we lost way worse when Burke was in charge!

Positives

LH punting nice

Cam Marshall - we have Thunder and LIghtning if our coaches want to use it... could be dominant

...um...

Entertaining watching Hurl tackle guys super high and then try to body slam them

...um...

I appreciate your optimism but a lot of what you said is a stretch. 

That's the thing... Westerman is turning into the ratio breaker we were promised... and Bucknor is good enough that we don't talk about him anymore... that's two solid NIs on D - should only have to rotate Hurl, Thomas or whoever...

As painful as it sounds, I would rewatch the last quarter to see how Greaves did at RT

Bombers have always won with strong D and the run game - we're close, coaches will realize that.

Positives

LH punting nice

...um...

...um...

I appreciate your optimism but a lot of what you said is a stretch. 

Its a positive thread after a 32-3 game where we lost our starting QB and stuck with a 31 year old journeyman...  no one said it wasn't a stretch.

You guys thought that was bad? You shoulda Sat through that rain while watching it....

You can say that again. My son and I left at halftime. I figured one of two things would happen - rain would continue and I'd be very un-entertained (that first half off football was terrible) or the rain would stop and we'd see what we saw. 

Positive from the bombers - I agree on Westerman - first game I really noticed him, and Marshall look like a keeper. But that was about it. Our coverage sucks on D and our offensive schemes aren't that good. How could the Eskies have plays ran with so many wide open uncovered players and yet our schemes couldn't do that? 

Both our RB's have looked allright this season but our run game has become so predictable.  Up the gut, up the gut, up the gut and repeat.  

All teams need to do is stack the box and the odds are with the defence.  Have we once ran the ball outside of the tackles this year?  If so, I can't remember.  MB is our weak link and quite frankly I've never been a proponent of firing coaches mid season but he would be my one exception. 

Both our RB's have looked allright this season but our run game has become so predictable.  Up the gut, up the gut, up the gut and repeat.  

All teams need to do is stack the box and the odds are with the defence.  Have we once ran the ball outside of the tackles this year?  If so, I can't remember.  MB is our weak link and quite frankly I've never been a proponent of firing coaches mid season but he would be my one exception. 

Good time to bring in the infamous "consultant" to give Marcel a hand with the O.  :)

Good time to bring in the infamous "consultant" to give Marcel a hand with the O.  :)

In my experience.  When a consultant is brought in to fix a problem.  Those that caused the problem are soon walking the plank.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: