Other Games Thread Ott/Cal BC/TO Sask/Ham

Jpan85

I don't remember the play. Was he making the flag throwing motion or complaining some other way?

One thing I find kind of funny is no one has commented on the time count violation that resulted in a loss of down that the Stamps took.

Two great games last night.

Calgary made the mistakes we did last week and got the loss because of it. Shows what they look like when they can't just run Cornish in the second half.  Still Ottawa tried to lose it by missing a convert then a 32 yard FG in the last couple of minutes. Should we be worried that Ottawa beat Calgary when we couldn't?

BC rolled out to an easy 21 point lead, thought they had the game in the bag and took their foot off the gas.  What was Tedford thinking going for 3rd and 3+?  Kick the ball and pin them deep. Turned the game around for Toronto. Why did BC stop going to Harris?  He had a hat trick of TD's before a minute was gone in the 2nd quarter. If/When Lulay gets his deep ball range right, BC will be a force to be reckoned with.

burris slowly but surely getting better. going from no good quarters, to two, last night three.

If he gets to four good ones, Ottawa is a good team. 

Their fans sound loud. appear to be having a good time at the games. good to see.

old, fell asleep missed toronto comeback, but Trevor Harris. Toronto has a nice problem don't they?

One thing I find kind of funny is no one has commented on the time count violation that resulted in a loss of down that the Stamps took.

Yes, it caught my attention too. 2nd and 11 ball at Cal. 40 - 1:28 left...forced kick.

But Calgary catches another break...roughing the kicker gives them the ball back.

Then a Calgary fumble at the Ottawa 51...leads to a 2 and out for Ottawa. Williams drops a catchable ball.

Both BLM and the Huffer missed the impending time count violation, but, for them, it happened in the 1st half. Still...

Also, in the next game, there was another close time count violation, but the Scotts-man (Milanovich) caught it..in time.

That one, however wasn't as crucial...1st and 10, 1:16 left on the clock, ball at BC's 25 yard line. It could have given BC more time for their drive though.

And that 3rd gamble by Tedford? You can take the man out of Amer. football...but not the thinking. The decision to gamble at that point of the game was beyond questionable and allowed Toronto back in the game.

I sincerely hope Tedford has similar brain farts next week when BC visits IGF.

Should we be worried that Ottawa beat Calgary when we couldn't?

If/When Lulay gets his deep ball range right, BC will be a force to be reckoned with.

We beat Montreal, who beat both Hamilton & Calgary. Other scores don't mean that much.

Bc's secondary isn't very good, and prior to last night their run D wasn't very good either.

I love the parity in the league this year. No easy wins.

Should we be worried that Ottawa beat Calgary when we couldn't?

If/When Lulay gets his deep ball range right, BC will be a force to be reckoned with.

We beat Montreal, who beat both Hamilton & Calgary. Other scores don't mean that much.

Bc's secondary isn't very good, and prior to last night their run D wasn't very good either.

I love the parity in the league this year. No easy wins.

Yes every game  is becoming a pick em' except whoever Sask. plays :D But seriously it's great for the league if it's not the same teams winning all the time.