Brody McKnight

Mike

I am so glad that they are focusing on the real issue, the kicking game and not getting distracted with working on the OL, Defense backs, receivers etc.

I know you're frustrated, but how do you expect them to seriously address the OL mid-season?

They've been bringing in defensive backs and receivers.

If they really wanted to bring in a kicker to make an immediate impact, why did they not go after p/k Hugh O'Neil from BC before he signed with the Eskimoes.

We don't know that they didn't .... maybe he just chose the Eskies over us. He is from Edmonton originally, isn't he?

Exactly. Given this move, and the signing of DeAngelis, it's probably a safe bet to assume we did try.

I am so glad that they are focusing on the real issue, the kicking game and not getting distracted with working on the OL, Defense backs, receivers etc.

I know you're frustrated, but how do you expect them to seriously address the OL mid-season?

They've been bringing in defensive backs and receivers.

Normally, I would agree about the OL but our guys just seem to have no chemistry with each other or Simpson or even the QB... at the very very least, inserting Simmons or Douglas might help somewhat

Any NI OL on the practice roster might be a start... somehow Burke has managed to show that he doesn't think Morely is good enough but then give up on Swiston after one game - might as well start blowing it up now

It seems Tim Burke really didn't like Palardy - and it seems likely that Mack continued to force that roster move.  Two kickers in a matter of weeks already.

I think that was confirmed by the fact that he blew the Banjo Bowl game last year and had Renaud punt rather than kick the FG to win the game.

It seems Tim Burke really didn't like Palardy - and it seems likely that Mack continued to force that roster move.  Two kickers in a matter of weeks already.

I think that was confirmed by the fact that he blew the Banjo Bowl game last year and had Renaud punt rather than kick the FG to win the game.

Well, how was it that Palardy had no competition in camp then...?  Except for one kick by Cameron who we then just cut outright...

Well, how was it that Palardy had no competition in camp then...?  Except for one kick by Cameron who we then just cut outright...

I think it was explained by the comment "Mack forced that roster move"?