Brody McKnight

Mike

I think McKnight has a shot here, to be honest.

At least he's got a strong leg. He's always been in competition with a proven commodity and seen as how he's not known as a practice kicker, he's never really been given a shot in a real live game.

Former 1st round pick ... could be a nice pickup. Plus he can do both punting and placekicking.

I'm curious - why has he bounced around so much in 2 years?  Just tough competition where he's been?

He's always been in competition with a proven commodity and seen as how he's not known as a practice kicker, he's never really been given a shot in a real live game.

Pretty much sums it up.

Why are people complaining, do we not forget when Berry refused to replace Westwood and/or having scrubs coming in and out and us ending up with Serna as our best option??

That'll probably be our situation this time next year, unless you have faith in Sandra.

Way more then I ever did with Westwood or Serna.   Plus Palardy will always be a phone call away....  or Cameron....

If Edmonton no longer has use for Shaw, I'd like to see a trade made, kid has some serious leg, accuracy is his issue, maybe a call to the "kicking whisperer" would be needed.

Something tells me that this isn't the last stop for McKnight. I'm all for bringing in players for competition, but bringing in players just for the sake of saying your bringing them in isn't a good thing IMO, maybe McKnight ends up being "the guy', but I just don't see it.

If Edmonton no longer has use for Shaw, I'd like to see a trade made, kid has some serious leg, accuracy is his issue, maybe a call to the "kicking whisperer" would be needed.

Something tells me that this isn't the last stop for McKnight. I'm all for bringing in players for competition, but bringing in players just for the sake of saying your bringing them in isn't a good thing IMO, maybe McKnight ends up being "the guy', but I just don't see it.

He will punt for them.

We bring in Sandro because Of Palardy's poor kickoffs and the kickoffs have been ais bad or worse.

Really did you bother to check, Sandro's five kick offs are 65, 60, 61, 60, and 56. An average of 60.4 compared to Palardy's 54.4.

And I don't think any of them have gone out of bounds.

hey, dont let truth and obvious signs of improvement get in the way of a misguided pile of rambling nonsense..

:D

Shaw is worse than Palardy, I don't understand releasing players and signing inferior replacements.

Shaw is worse than Palardy, I don't understand releasing players and signing inferior replacements.

uhh nope