Bomber injury updates

Watching Sam Hurl play makes me want to hurl.

What was funny to me was after almost every big defensive play Hurl would finally get to the scene of the tackle at the end of the play (as he was usually 20 yards away from the ball for some reason) and try to give all the Bomber D high fives and fist bumps and most of them just turned and walked away. Pretty hilarious. Not sure why he has to do that either, but I wish he would just go join the cheerleaders on the sideline.

Watching Sam Hurl play makes me want to hurl.

What was funny to me was after almost every big defensive play Hurl would finally get to the scene of the tackle at the end of the play (as he was usually 20 yards away from the ball for some reason) and try to give all the Bomber D high fives and fist bumps and most of them just turned and walked away. Pretty hilarious. Not sure why he has to do that either, but I wish he would just go join the cheerleaders on the sideline.
So him teammates think he's a joke. Nice.

I think it will be telling on how much they think of Veltung if they end up keeping him in the lineup this week.

“From what we know of him last year, we just can’t keep him on the sidelines,” O’Shea said. “He has the potential for a big play every single time he touches the ball. There’s only so many of those athletes in the league. He’s one....(O'shea statement on Troy S.)     Oh Please - what a joke this sorry talking coach is!... check out the stats-Veltung is #!1 on KR in all of Canuck Ville

He has outdone Troy.  period!

Nothing against Troy... but give this boy his dues... eh!  You boys banter about your favorite players, well me too.   You talk about tall receivers... Veltung has a vertical of 42.6 inches... have you watched his box jump.  I hope they put him on the practice squad so another team can pick him up and get away from the gutless  special team coach and Mr. special teams guru Osh....t

God how I hate stupidity

I think it will be telling on how much they think of Veltung if they end up keeping him in the lineup this week.

“From what we know of him last year, we just can’t keep him on the sidelines,” O’Shea said. “He has the potential for a big play every single time he touches the ball. There’s only so many of those athletes in the league. He’s one....(O'shea statement on Troy S.)     Oh Please - what a joke this sorry talking coach is!... check out the stats-Veltung is #!1 on KR in all of Canuck Ville

He has outdone Troy.  period!

Nothing against Troy... but give this boy his dues... eh!  You boys banter about your favorite players, well me too.   You talk about tall receivers... Veltung has a vertical of 42.6 inches... have you watched his box jump.  I hope they put him on the practice squad so another team can pick him up and get away from the gutless  special team coach and Mr. special teams guru Osh....t

God how I hate stupidity

What the hell are you talking (copying and pasting) about?

“From what we know of him last year, we just can’t keep him on the sidelines,” O’Shea said. “He has the potential for a big play every single time he touches the ball. There’s only so many of those athletes in the league. He’s one....(O'shea statement on Troy S.) Oh Please - what a joke this sorry talking coach is!... check out the stats-Veltung is #!1 on KR in all of Canuck Ville

He has outdone Troy. period!

Nothing against Troy... but give this boy his dues... eh! You boys banter about your favorite players, well me too. You talk about tall receivers... Veltung has a vertical of 42.6 inches... have you watched his box jump. I hope they put him on the practice squad so another team can pick him up and get away from the gutless special team coach and Mr. special teams guru Osh....t

God how I hate stupidity

Did you even watch the Bombers last year? Troy was pretty crazy good...

This really seems like the classic case of a fan of a player and not a team.... your being completely illogical

Peach is the worst or at least close to the worst starting DE in the CFL

Fraser's worse. He's a DT tweener, too slow to play DE in the CFL. Caught making an inside move by Cato a few times and didn't have the speed to get anywhere near the ball, blew contain.

They really need to get a pass rush going. It's probably the only defense against the pass this season that will be effective over the long haul. Other than Gibson a few times our DE's have had zero positive impact on the game, not even making QB's uncomfortable and doing zip against the pass without a halfback blitzing.

I haven't had a chance to watch that game yet so I'll have to take your word for it for now...

Maybe it's time to see Gibson and Johnson as our ends and see what they can do with more work

“From what we know of him last year, we just can’t keep him on the sidelines,” O’Shea said. “He has the potential for a big play every single time he touches the ball. There’s only so many of those athletes in the league. He’s one....(O'shea statement on Troy S.) Oh Please - what a joke this sorry talking coach is!... check out the stats-Veltung is #!1 on KR in all of Canuck Ville

He has outdone Troy. period!

Nothing against Troy... but give this boy his dues... eh! You boys banter about your favorite players, well me too. You talk about tall receivers... Veltung has a vertical of 42.6 inches... have you watched his box jump. I hope they put him on the practice squad so another team can pick him up and get away from the gutless special team coach and Mr. special teams guru Osh....t

God how I hate stupidity

Did you even watch the Bombers last year? Troy was pretty crazy good...

This really seems like the classic case of a fan of a player and not a team.... your being completely illogical

Temper Temper my man... check the stats

A disturbing trend appears to be forming- O'Shea seems to be overly loyal to players whom he likes even if there is ample evidence that that these players are just not good enough. If this is really so, it will be a point of chafing between him and Walters. The scouting staff can bring in lots of good players but if O'Shea is committed to the status quo even if the team is struggling, that is bad news.

1200 return yards in 7 games

That would be 171 yards per game... right?  I am not upset with Troy, far from it.  I think the coach sucks.  He allows Willy to throw all night to Moore and limits the teams ability.  Why would he not insisssssst the ball be passed around (Peyton) (Tom Brady) style!  Why would he not have Troy and Justin on returns?  He is #! on KR's   Pay attention to the Grand Wazir... he knows what the game is all about... rookie!

I don't know why we have to have two extra import DL on the roster as we have been doing. I'd rather see one of those spots go to Stoudermire and leave Veltung on.

Using 2 roster spots on returners is a worse idea.

Maybe but Stoudermire can back up at receiver and DB and I would even like to see Veltung taking some reps from Adams on offence

I don't know why we have to have two extra import DL on the roster as we have been doing. I'd rather see one of those spots go to Stoudermire and leave Veltung on.

Maybe but Stoudermire can back up at receiver and DB and I would even like to see Veltung taking some reps from Adams on offence

I'm confident Adams will start to produce. He's a good receiver. We just need to be a little more patient.

Imo Stoudermire does not look like he could be a physical DB so I would pass on that option.  Better to preserve his health for kick returning as he seems to be a bit injury prone.

Imo Stoudermire does not look like he could be a physical DB so I would pass on that option. Better to preserve his health for kick returning as he seems to be a bit injury prone.

With the new rules, you don't necessarily want a "physical" DB.

Imo Stoudermire does not look like he could be a physical DB so I would pass on that option.  Better to preserve his health for kick returning as he seems to be a bit injury prone.

e265e552f51fd46c39eb283a06e0fc41fb6438b1

Imo Stoudermire does not look like he could be a physical DB so I would pass on that option. Better to preserve his health for kick returning as he seems to be a bit injury prone.

With the new rules, you don't necessarily want a "physical" DB.

Oh yes I do! I have a reoccurring nightmare were Jerome Messam carries 6 angry little rug-rats on his back for a 40 yd. TD run.  Kyle Walters is watching from the sidelines, looks to O'Shea and just says oops.