Pre Game Thread (Week 3 vs Montreal) w/ Depth Chart

Noeller

Can confirm #Bombers rookie safety Demetrius Wright was released yesterday. Wright started Week 1 in Sask for the then-injured Moe Leggett.

Does our US scouting dept doing a good job or not? They brought a lot of talent during the off-season and training camp but looks like most of them are not good enough to stick with the team even those who made it after the TC. 

Can confirm #Bombers rookie safety Demetrius Wright was released yesterday. Wright started Week 1 in Sask for the then-injured Moe Leggett.

Does our US scouting dept doing a good job or not? They brought a lot of talent during the off-season and training camp but looks like most of them are not good enough to stick with the team even those who made it after the TC. 

Starting to feel the same way. Some of these guys looked really good in training camp but are either failing completely or aren't being given any time to develop.

I'm a big fan of Fraser. Nice to see him on the roster.

I thought Gibson was getting decent pressure when he played, but he seems like a bit of a meathead. Always up in guys' faces and being pulled back by teammates. He reminds me of Odell Willis, but without the career success to date.

CFL Game Notes: http://cflmedia.ca/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=3513&Itemid=5

Courtesy of Stats Junkie on that other site.

A few things stick out to me:

1. We've scored 11 more points then Montreal, but have given up 47 more points than them in just 2 games.

2. Montreal held a pretty good Calgary offence to 11 points last week.

3. We beat them both times we played them last year.

4. 1 and 1 is good enough for a tie for last in the East and a tie for first in the West.

5. Mtl beat Cgy who beat Ham

CFL Game Notes: http://cflmedia.ca/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=3513&Itemid=5

1. We've scored 11 more points then Montreal, but have given up 47 more points than them in just 2 games.

4. 1 and 1 is good enough for a tie for last in the East and a tie for first in the West.

Based on what I saw the first two weeks, I'm not sure that's as true as it once was....BLM has been pretty awful, and I'll be damned if I can figure out what happened.

Based on what I saw the first two weeks, I'm not sure that's as true as it once was....BLM has been pretty awful, and I'll be damned if I can figure out what happened.

Calgary has looked out of sorts in the first couple of games.  Partly the losses on the O line and partly the teams they've played in Hamilton and Montreal who both have very good defenses.