Paul McCallum

Rich

Wally B. gave McCallum his walking papers.....now does Wally know players????I'd say his record of past 'best before date' has been pretty accurate...Riders are getting desperate and we can smell it all the way to the Peg....Their current kicker Milo has been, according to them, 'de-activated', whatever the hell that means...Strange goings on in Greenland...heh heh ...I luv it..

If he shanks one, a quick phone call home to lock the gates will certainly go out...The smell of fresh manure can be overpowering...lol....Quite a twist...the prodigal son returns...

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that having a load of manure dumped on your front lawn is a marriage proposal in Saskatchewan. Or at least a gesture of endearment.

If he shanks one, a quick phone call home to lock the gates will certainly go out...The smell of fresh manure can be overpowering...lol....Quite a twist...the prodigal son returns...

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that having a load of manure dumped on your front lawn is a marriage proposal in Saskatchewan. Or at least a gesture of endearment.
I thought it was looked upon as a right of....passage.

I thought it was looked upon as a right of....passage.
Only for the cows.

http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/football/roughriders-football/VANSTONE+McCallum+provides/11180893/story.html

Clearly, this was a brilliant signing and yet another sign that the Grey Cup is all but won by the Riders already....

In McCallum, the Roughriders will soon dress a player whose pro career began during the same year (1993) in which a teammate (rookie receiver/returner Nic Demski) was born.

This made me laugh.

I'd have some concern with Milo tbh after that game, at least they can pretty much set their watches to what they'll get at QB with glenn -  AVERAGE, some time as bit above, sometimes a bit below.

He might get them to the playoffs, and then in the playoff game, throw five interceptions, and then after the game, just shrug and smile and say "it's just a game". 

Very busy this morning, but it's never too late to say aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(deep breath)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(oh dear, I may have peed a little)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

When Does our boy troy westwood get the call?

Nah. If Troy decided to go to Regina, he would then have to buy a banjo and find a reasonably attractive female relative to live with.

Since when has this been a prerequisite? How about one that only chews her cud at night...

To a Saskatchewanite, they are the one and same thing.

When Does our boy troy westwood get the call?

Nah. If Troy decided to go to Regina, he would then have to buy a banjo and find a reasonably attractive female relative to live with.

Since when has this been a prerequisite? How about one that only chews her cud at night...

To a Saskatchewanite, they are the one and same thing.

Cheaper to by manure for your girl and your field goal kicker at the same time ;)

I understand that McCallum's signing happen something like this:

It was early morning.  Paul sat in his living room, staring dejectedly out the window.  He'd been doing that a lot lately.  "Why?" Paul quietly muttered to himself.  "I can still play.  I know I can."  Damned Brillohead.  "Retire or else" he says.  Suddenly the room was filled with a dazzling light.  Paul squinted, blinking furiously.  Slowly a form took shape.  A human form.  A woman.  Paul sat wide eyed, looking at this vision:  a beautiful woman in a shimmering gown.  Looking closer, Paul could see a pattern in the gown.  No, not a pattern, they were logos.  CFL team logos to be exact.  "Hello Paul, I'm the CFL fairy Godmother.  I would have been here sooner but I've been over at Chris Bauman's house for a while.  Some miracles are a lot harder that others."

"Look Paul, you're a decent guy, so I'm going to grant you one wish.  But just one, so choose carefully.  What is you heart's desire"  Paul didn't hesitate.  "I want to play again in the worst way.  Please, fairy godmother, make it happen!"

"Your wish is granted.  You shall play again. In the worst way."  Suddenly as quickly as she had come, she was gone.  "In the worst way?   What could she mean by that?"  Then, as the walls slowly turned green, and the smell of manure filled the air, his screams echoed through the house.

I understand that McCallum's signing happen something like this:

It was early morning.  Paul sat in his living room, staring dejectedly out the window.  He'd been doing that a lot lately.  "Why?" Paul quietly muttered to himself.  "I can still play.  I know I can."  Damned Brillohead.  "Retire or else" he says.  Suddenly the room was filled with a dazzling light.  Paul squinted, blinking furiously.  Slowing a form took shape.  A human form.  A woman.  Paul sat wide eyed, looking at this vision:  a beautiful woman in a shimmering gown.  Looking closer, Paul could see a pattern in the gown.  No, not a pattern, they were logos.  CFL team logos to be exact.  "Hello Paul, I'm the CFL fairy Godmother.  I would have been here sooner but I've been over at Chris Bauman's house for a while.  Some miracles are a lot harder that others."

"Look Paul, you're a decent guy, so I'm going to grant you one wish.  But just one, so choose carefully.  What is you heart's desire"  Paul didn't hesitate.  "I want to play again in the worst way.  Please, fairy godmother, make it happen!"

"Your wish is granted.  You shall play again. In the worst way."  Suddenly as quickly as she had come, she was gone.  "In the worst way?   What could she mean by that?"  Then, as the walls slowly turned green, and the smell of manure filled the air, his screams echoed through the house.

LOL - this reminds me of the joke about the guy climbing the ladder to success.