Game Day GIF Thread

It always give me this error:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Click the image then go to the actual page when it gives you that error. Than right click and copy the source and post it with the image button.

TBurgess is excited about watching this game.  Especially interested in seeing J Adams, J Briggs, D Allan, T Burnett, J Gordon, M Goosen, S Chungh, B Brohm and R Marve.  Would have loved to see Moore, Westerman, Randel and Hurl too.

TBurgess is excited about watching this game.  Especially interested in seeing J Adams, J Briggs, D Allan, T Burnett, J Gordon, M Goosen, S Chungh, B Brohm and R Marve.  Would have loved to see Moore, Westerman, Randel and Hurl too.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I don't care what you believe.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I don't care what you believe.

large.gif

just kidding!

TBurgess is excited about watching this game.  Especially interested in seeing J Adams, J Briggs, D Allan, T Burnett, J Gordon, M Goosen, S Chungh, B Brohm and R Marve.  Would have loved to see Moore, Westerman, Randle and Hurl too.

Which Randle? Bradley is playing and I'm not really sure what Chris has to prove in the first pre-season game...

TBurgess is excited about watching this game. Especially interested in seeing J Adams, J Briggs, D Allan, T Burnett, J Gordon, M Goosen, S Chungh, B Brohm and R Marve. Would have loved to see Moore, Westerman, Randle and Hurl too.

Which Randle? Bradley is playing and I'm not really sure what Chris has to prove in the first pre-season game...