TC Report: Day 6

Jpan85

Ya, Dave and I just saying that Jhomo Gordon, Darvin Adams and Denmark were top 3 receivers from what we saw. Bastien had a few good grabs too. Marve looked good in the scrimmage at the end.

Is Tuinei falling down the depth chart?

Ya, Dave and I just saying that Jhomo Gordon, Darvin Adams and Denmark were top 3 receivers from what we saw. Bastien had a few good grabs too. Marve looked good in the scrimmage at the end.

I don't know about falling down, more like getting pushed down.

I don't know about falling down, more like getting pushed down.

It can all change in the pre-season games. But Jhomo definitely seems to be swaying the popular opinion.

Bob Irving @BobIrvingCJOB

Sam hurl having another good day in bomber camp after receiving ringing endorsement from coach O'Shea

I sure hope we're paying him what he's worth.

If O'shea thought he is good, then I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I just hope he's not looking at it blindly, just like how he saw Ejiro Kuale at last year's TC.

Has anyone heard the description, "S/he wouldn't say **** if her/his mouth was full of it"? For me, that was the most annoying thing last season- that there were really, really inept players (and at least one coach) on the team, and everyone was pretending that all was sweetness and light. I know about the code of silence and all that, but there ought to have been someone who called bullpoop and at least at the end of the season named names and swung the axe.

Who can blame him, he obviously wants to go to the NFL.

Yeah .. just tossing it out there for discussion .. I personally don't think he has the leg or consistency to legitimately compete for a kicking spot down south .. but found the "tone" of the tweet interesting (if nothing else)..

Who can blame him, he obviously wants to go to the NFL.

Yeah .. just tossing it out there for discussion .. I personally don't think he has the leg or consistency to legitimately compete for a kicking spot down south .. but found the "tone" of the tweet interesting (if nothing else)..

Leg, maybe not. But what makes you question his consistency?