TC Report: Day 6

Jpan85

Beauty day today. Seen some good and some bad from QBs and receivers. Jhomo Gordon with a burst down the sideline on a TD play from Marve I think. Howell cussin at the receivers was awesome. So passionate. Love hearing how vocal the D players are. Lotta communication!!

Beauty day today. Seen some good and some bad from QBs and receivers. Jhomo Gordon with a burst down the sideline on a TD play from Marve I think. Howell cussin at the receivers was awesome. So passionate. Love hearing how vocal the D players are. Lotta communication!!

As if you're even there.  I call shenanigans.  It's not even sunny outside.  BAN HIM!

...oh wait, I had my eyes closed.  Never mind, continue.

Bob Irving @BobIrvingCJOB

Sam hurl having another good day in bomber camp after receiving ringing endorsement from coach O'Shea

I sure hope we're paying him what he's worth.

If O'shea thought he is good, then I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I just hope he's not looking at it blindly, just like how he saw Ejiro Kuale at last year's TC.

Sam hurl having another good day in bomber camp after receiving ringing endorsement from coach O'Shea

If O'shea thought he is good, then I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I just hope he's not looking at it blindly, just like how he saw Ejiro Kuale at last year's TC.

Was he looking at Kuale blindly? Or was he simply just the best that we had..as sad at that is.

Was he looking at Kuale blindly? Or was he simply just the best that we had..as sad at that is.

Kuale getting reps over Ian Wild was absolutely criminal.

O'Shea thinks everyone on the team is good in interviews.  I haven't heard him say anything negative about any player or coach while they were on the team since he got to Winnipeg.  Kuale?  Big name MLB according to O'Shea.  Kept starting him even though Wild was there.  Etch?  Running game doesn't matter according to O'Shea we'll be fine.  Long losing streak last year?  Blame no one, just keep trotting out the positives.  Makes all his positive declarations kind of suspect IMO. (That's not the same as lying like one poster suggested yesterday.)

Why was O'Shea annoyed at the MLB question yesterday?  Who our MLB's going to be is one of the biggest stories in camp this year.  It's one of the position battles to watch, yet O'Shea says something to the reporter like "Your going to ask that question?".  Praise for Hurl's intangibles, not his measurables. Runs well and doesn't have to think about it... Hurl's going into his 4th season in Halls defense.  He shouldn't have to think about it anymore he be assignment perfect.  He knows what the expectations are and the things that will be taught later in TC to his competition who haven't even had a week of Halls defense yet. The tangibles will come to the surface later in TC IMO.