Draft Day Thread - - It's here, its now

BigBlue

So the Sun has an article saying Demski is thrilled to be a Rider... I thought Mike said that he would despise being a rider?

Mike doesn't know as much as a lot of you guys think he does. Some of you guys treat him like he knows everything. He sure thinks he does, but he really doesn't.

Do you really think that many of us care about what one anonymous internet posters thinks about the credentials of another anonymous internet poster.  Because if you do, stand by for disappointment.  Most of us here, as far as I can tell,  just want to talk Bombers and have a little fun while doing it, and try to keep the douchebag quotient as low as possible.  So maybe you should not worry about what we think about others because you might have other things that should concern you more.

So the Sun has an article saying Demski is thrilled to be a Rider... I thought Mike said that he would despise being a rider?

Mike doesn't know as much as a lot of you guys think he does. Some of you guys treat him like he knows everything. He sure thinks he does, but he really doesn't.

You know you've denied it in the past but more and more it really just comes across that you're insanely jealous of Mike... which begs the question... why the **** would anyone be jealous of Mike?

From what i've seen, the younger MIKE, from a few years ago even, maybe he was a guy that would constantly look for praise and pats on the back, The current today MIKE tho, not so much i don't think and i'll be honest, Mike was quite annoying a few years ago. It got to the point when i would read through posts and MIKE posted, i would generally just roll my eyes at times but not anymore, the guy obviously knows his stuff and has obviously matured. Guess that happens with age. Gbill? I'm not sure what to make of you to be honest, i see a guy who wants to be the guy who posts all the news the second it hits, you are seemingly the MIKE from a few years ago but i have this feeling you are also much older than MIKE.. I dunno. Whatever really. To each their own but... i think if you did a poll (and no gbill, not stoudemires poll) ha, most people, I'm not sure but.. just due to the fact that it seems like you are trying to turn this in to a pissing contest always, my junk is much bigger than your junk type stuff, even on the other site, Like your fascination with MIKE, its borderline insanity it seems, seriously, it's even gotten to the point where you are mentioning it on other bomber sites, Its crazy bro... 

Gonna be honest, i got twitter, i can read all the stuff myself, some of the stuff MIKE posts tho, it's not on twitter or if it is, i just don't have the time to really look it up. Gbill, you seem like a guy who knows his stuff too but maybe have a hard time accepting the fact that maybe MIKE knows more than you? and this from a guy who thinks the younger MIKE was a huge dbag. lol 

But really, I'm here to talk bombers. Not to have a pissing contest really. 

And just real quickly, I personally don't care who posts what, I'm here to talk bombers, I'm not here to talk about MIKE or GBill or whatever else, I honestly could care less who posts what, I'm glad some of you do post what you post, it's good for discussion but the fascination you have with MIKE, it's truly bordering on insane. 

From what i've seen, the younger MIKE, from a few years ago even, maybe he was a guy that would constantly look for praise and pats on the back, The current today MIKE tho, not so much i don't think and i'll be honest, Mike was quite annoying a few years ago. It got to the point when i would read through posts and MIKE posted, i would generally just roll my eyes at times but not anymore, the guy obviously knows his stuff and has obviously matured. Guess that happens with age. Gbill? I'm not sure what to make of you to be honest, i see a guy who wants to be the guy who posts all the news the second it hits, you are seemingly the MIKE from a few years ago but i have this feeling you are also much older than MIKE.. I dunno. Whatever really. To each their own but... i think if you did a poll (and no gbill, not stoudemires poll) ha, most people, I'm not sure but.. just due to the fact that it seems like you are trying to turn this in to a pissing contest always, my junk is much bigger than your junk type stuff, even on the other site, Like your fascination with MIKE, its borderline insanity it seems, seriously, it's even gotten to the point where you are mentioning it on other bomber sites, Its crazy bro... 

Gonna be honest, i got twitter, i can read all the stuff myself, some of the stuff MIKE posts tho, it's not on twitter or if it is, i just don't have the time to really look it up. Gbill, you seem like a guy who knows his stuff too but maybe have a hard time accepting the fact that maybe MIKE knows more than you? and this from a guy who thinks the younger MIKE was a huge dbag. lol 

And just real quickly, I personally don't care who posts what, I'm here to talk bombers, I'm not here to talk about MIKE or GBill or whatever else, I honestly could care less who posts what, I'm glad some of you do post what you post, it's good for discussion but the fascination you have with MIKE, it's truly bordering on insane. 

Yup,

I come here to catch up on news. Maybe laugh a bit etc etc. I don't give a damn about what who likes who, or if something someone said wasn't 100% correct. Mike is knowledgeable, if you want to deny that....great. But shut the **** up about it on the forum and just ignore him. It's annoying.

My only problem with Mike is his condescending "know it all " approach to others, and how we have a 20 year old kid giving lectures to posters on these forums like he knows it all, and has life all figured out.  His approach just rubs me the wrong way, and he's the only person on these forums that stands out like that because of his know it all attitude, and just dismissing other posters ideas.  I think I might need to just start doing what you used to do with Mike's posts and just ignore them.  And I get it he has his posse on here, who back him no matter what, so I'm going to lose any internet pissing contest, but that's fine with me.  I'm here because I love the Bombers and love discussing Bombers, not to make any friends. 

Any chance of adding an ignore function on this forum?

My only problem with Mike is his condescending "know it all " approach to others, and how we have a 20 year old kid giving lectures to posters on these forums like he knows it all, and has life all figured out.  His approach just rubs me the wrong way, and he's the only person on these forums that stands out like that because of his know it all attitude, and just dismissing other posters ideas.  I think I might need to just start doing what you used to do with Mike's posts and just ignore them.  And I get it he has his posse on here, who back him no matter what, so I'm going to lose any internet pissing contest, but that's fine with me.  I'm here because I love the Bombers and love discussing Bombers, not to make any friends. 

lol who's defending him though? Everyone is just saying, stop with the pissing match. Please, stop thinking about ignoring his posts. And just DO IT.

Honestly, Gbill... I don't think any of us really care. We are just hear to talk about the bombers, save the drama for your momma really.

Will do. It just bothers me when someone talks to someone else a certain way. But I digress. I'll just ignore his posts from now on.

Honestly, Gbill... I don't think any of us really care. We are just hear to talk about the bombers, save the drama for your momma really.

Will do. It just bothers me when someone talks to someone else a certain way. But I digress. I'll just ignore his posts from now on.

I agree with you for sure, nobody likes it. But, it is what it is really lol. 

I agree with you for sure, nobody likes it. But, it is what it is really lol.
lol

Did you actually think he'd say different?

I was mostly poking fun at Mike.        The article itself is kind of a farce and the title is misleading.   Demski simply stated that he thought the Riders organization was good and that he's happy that his family can drive to the games and watch him play.  At no point did he refer to being thrilled to be a rider. 

I wouldn't doubt that he will bolt in a few years to be back here! 

What else can he say. Not great for the career to say you hate the team that drafted you.

I might have said something like this, "I always wanted to play in the CFL in the worst way.  Now I can."  I'm betting none of the flat billies get it.

So you're jealous that people like Mike more than you? Want to know why that is? Cause after the ribbing he got little Mike dropped the self important insider act and didn't care if people thought of him as an insider. You on the other hand still seem to crave that attention. Mike stopped taking himself as seriously and people liked that, why don't you try the same? 

Forum does have an ignore function:

1. Go to your profile (where it says your username in the upper right) 
  2. Click on My Settings
  3. Then 'Ignore Preferences' on the left hand side

You can manage who you ignore there (add / remove from your ignore list).   You can also choose to ignore signatures, posts, messages, etc.

The only caveat is you cannot ignore people in the admin and moderator groups.

Forum does have an ignore function:

• Go to your profile (where it says your username in the upper right)
  • Click on My Settings
  • Then 'Ignore Preferences' on the left hand side

You can manage who you ignore there (add / remove from your ignore list). You can also choose to ignore signatures, posts, messages, etc.

The only caveat is you cannot ignore people in the admin and moderator group.

Thanks but that doesn't help me now! lol

My only problem with Mike is his condescending "know it all " approach to others, and how we have a 20 year old kid giving lectures to posters on these forums like he knows it all, and has life all figured out. His approach just rubs me the wrong way, and he's the only person on these forums that stands out like that because of his know it all attitude, and just dismissing other posters ideas. I think I might need to just start doing what you used to do with Mike's posts and just ignore them. And I get it he has his posse on here, who back him no matter what, so I'm going to lose any internet pissing contest, but that's fine with me. I'm here because I love the Bombers and love discussing Bombers, not to make any friends.

So you're jealous that people like Mike more than you? Want to know why that is? Cause after the ribbing he got little Mike dropped the self important insider act and didn't care if people thought of him as an insider. You on the other hand still seem to crave that attention. Mike stopped taking himself as seriously and people liked that, why don't you try the same?
Uh I'm not jealous of anyone. I assume most people don't like me on here. That's fine with me. I explained my primary issue with him...the way he talks to people and the "know it all" condescending attitude. But I'm ignoring his post from now on, so it'll be a non issue.

I get along with everyone at work, except for this one know it all punk who thinks he's the greatest thing in the universe, and now I just ignore him. So it'll be the same here, which is cool.

My only problem with Mike is his condescending "know it all " approach to others, and how we have a 20 year old kid giving lectures to posters on these forums like he knows it all, and has life all figured out. His approach just rubs me the wrong way, and he's the only person on these forums that stands out like that because of his know it all attitude, and just dismissing other posters ideas. I think I might need to just start doing what you used to do with Mike's posts and just ignore them. And I get it he has his posse on here, who back him no matter what, so I'm going to lose any internet pissing contest, but that's fine with me. I'm here because I love the Bombers and love discussing Bombers, not to make any friends.

Uh I'm not jealous of anyone. I assume most people don't like me on here. That's fine with me. I explained my primary issue with him...the way he talks to people and the "know it all" condescending attitude. But I'm ignoring his post from now on, so it'll be a non issue.

I get along with everyone at work, except for this one know it all punk who thinks he's the greatest thing in the universe, and now I just ignore him. So it'll be the same here, which is cool.

Yet it always comes across as jealousy, and further to my point about not taking yourself too seriously, the bolded is a prime example. I honestly think most people just don't care. If people do dislike you, it's for the constant whining and jealously you show. Stop pretending it's important whether people see you as the smartest guy around or not. It's internet 101.