Whats left on the shopping list

BigBlue

I like the idea of an mbb guy there.. should we start a fundme. or kickstarter. lol

wait, you want to fundraise to send someone else to Florida for a weekend?

Personally, if it meant we actually got some decent coverage, I'd be happy to flip a few bucks every month for the next year to send somebody to go. Even if it's you. :blink:

17to85's Mini-Camp Review:

- Lots of DB prospects, not like when that bum Taman was here, that guy traded away our picks and couldn't find a DB to save his life, etc etc etc

- REC looking good, just like when Mack was here, that guys wasn't so bad you know, he really brought in some nice talent when you etc etc etc

- Damn kids were playin loud music outside my hotel room, couldn't get to sleep, whats the matter with the world these days, etc etc etc

I'd chip in for that.

- Lots of DB prospects, not like when that bum Taman was here, that guy traded away our picks and couldn't find a DB to save his life, etc etc etc

- REC looking good, just like when Mack was here, that guys wasn't so bad you know, he really brought in some nice talent when you etc etc etc

- Damn kids were playin loud music outside my hotel room, couldn't get to sleep, whats the matter with the world these days, etc etc etc

I'd chip in for that.

Fwiw, he's the 2nd biggest Taman fan on this board......

If you guys pay half my expenses, I'll go.

I'll pay extra to ensure it is someone other than gbill
That's fine. But if I recall, my Bomber TC and practice reports were really appreciated on here last year. I guess those aren't wanted again this season.

Yer gonna take your reports and go home, cartman?

That's fine. But if I recall, my Bomber TC and practice reports were really appreciated on here last year. I guess those aren't wanted again this season.
No not at all, but if they aren't wanted, what's the point in wasting my time writing them? I was under the impression they were appreciated, but based on the comments in here, I guess not.

No not at all, but if they aren't wanted, what's the point in wasting my time writing them? I was under the impression they were appreciated, but based on the comments in here, I guess not.

They are appreciated I'm sure.. But the butthurt factor on yer last two posts are unusually high lol

Do it because you enjoy it, not because you want approval from others. FWIW, I enjoy the information you provided last training camp.

I'd chip in for that.

Yeah I am insulted that people forgot how much of a Taman booster I am (not when he wears green though) 

I'd chip in for that.

Yeah I am insulted that people forgot how much of a Taman booster I am (not when he wears green though)

Well that's going back quite some time now. How many people here have actually been around since 08/09 when your Tamanism reached its peak?

Do it because you enjoy it, not because you want approval from others. FWIW, I enjoy the information you provided last training camp.
I most certainly enjoy it and I enjoy passing what I'm seeing onto others who are as passionate about the Bombers as I am. I planned on doing the same again this year. But there were two posters in a row here quite strongly saying they don't like them.

I'm definetely not looking for approval from anyone, but if the reports aren't appreciated, needed or whatever, I'll gladly stop.

There there Gbill. In the cosmic sense, nobody needs your reports. But there are plenty of people, myself included, that really enjoyed and look forward to your TC posts. Let's be real here... we all know wild horses couldn't drag you away from TC, so you'd might as well share what you see. It is appreciated, even if you get your balls busted by a couple of schlemiels now and then. They just jelly you get to sit in the sun watching football while they shuffle papers around under fluorescent lights.

Gbill we all appreciate your reports but quite truthfully, the reason you get ribbed about it is because you've kind of proven you can't take a joke. Passing along what you saw at camp last year was awesome, but it is admittedly humorous to see you take all the ribbing you get so seriously. If you just brushed off even 50% of the stuff that you overreact to and took it for the joke it's meant to be, I'm sure people would probably stop ribbing you.

It's all in good fun though man, it's just the internet.

I'm definetely not looking for approval from anyone,

HA!

I appreciate anyone who puts training camp reports up, but you sir, give the impression that this is SRS BSNS and get uppity when someone else gets more credit than you do. Definitely comes across as attention and approval seeking. 

HA!

I appreciate anyone who puts training camp reports up, but you sir, give the impression that this is SRS BSNS and get uppity when someone else gets more credit than you do. Definitely comes across as attention and approval seeking.

For me it's all about giving credit where credit is due. That's how I am at work and it's very much appreciated by my subordinates, colleagues and my supervisors. It's not about seeking approval or attention. Different environment here I guess...

HA!

For me it's all about giving credit where credit is due. That's how I am at work and it's very much appreciated by my subordinates, colleagues and my supervisors. It's not about seeking approval or attention. Different environment here I guess...

This isn't supposed to be like work, man. It's supposed to be a bunch of dudes shooting the **** about a football team.

It's pretty ironic that I'm sitting here saying this now, because I used to be the same way and I wanted to receive credit for all the perceived "work" I do to try and get a jump on player signings and stuff but after a while, I realized who cares? I'm doing it because I like doing it and there's no reward to be handed out. The fact that I can share it with a group of people who enjoy getting the jump on Bomber news as much as I do is enough for me, it gives us something to talk about and that's what it's all about. You'll learn I suppose but make no mistake, you react the way you do right now because you're in it for the approval and/or attention. There's no such thing as "credit" around here that isn't attention or approval based, you're not writing down all your "scoops" to form a resume.

Disclaimer I still hate when the media steals stuff like that from our site / Twitter feed so I'll always ***** about that.