Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

So today I got to take a look inside of the Junxion, mostly the lobby I wasn't there to see a movie today, I had to replace the Jets Calendar I was supposed to give myself for christmas (thank god it's after the holidays and everything was on sale), I don't know when I'll see a film it will have to depend what's there, I'll likely have to wait for Disney's Wish to be released (I wish Streets of Rage would hurry up and finish the screenplay, and cast our trio of heroes (I don't know if we'll see Max or Skate or even Dr.Zan)

The good news is they built a corridor that would lead to the theatre so no exiting near save on foods and make the long walk around

I didn't have time to play anything though, maybe if time (and the weather) is more on my side on days I don't need to go into work I'll do a couple of plays

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

So today I got to take a look inside of the Junxion, mostly the lobby I wasn't there to see a movie today, I had to replace the Jets Calendar I was supposed to give myself for christmas (thank god it's after the holidays and everything was on sale), I don't know when I'll see a film it will have to depend what's there, I'll likely have to wait for Disney's Wish to be released (I wish Streets of Rage would hurry up and finish the screenplay, and cast our trio of heroes (I don't know if we'll see Max or Skate or even Dr.Zan)

The good news is they built a corridor that would lead to the theatre so no exiting near save on foods and make the long walk around

I didn't have time to play anything though, maybe if time (and the weather) is more on my side on days I don't need to go into work I'll do a couple of plays

Eventually there will be a corridor connecting to the new north wing im guessing.

On 2022-12-27 at 10:54 AM, Noeller said:

So Glass Onion is fabulous. Top 5 fave movie this year, for me.... 

So I saw it recently. I give it an okay borderline good rating.

Spoiler

I love Daniel Craig as Benoit Blanc but was disappointed in GO only in that the director felt like he needed to add a half a dozen cameos in the movie. Also it's 2022, let's not reference Covid okay? Other complaints...a twin? Well at least it was not an evil twin. 

If I was being blackmailed and got a hold of the increminating evidence against me the first thing I would do is destroy it especially if i owned the lighter Norton has! Speaking of Norton - like Knives Out - being the most well known of the actors, of course he is going to be the bad guy and like KO, up-in-comer Janelle Monae is going to be the hero or sub-hero like Ana de Armas was in KO.

So 2.5/4 for the sequel to KO and I agree with RJ - call it GO or GO: A Benoit Blanc Mystery  but dont call it GO: A Knives Out Mystery.

8 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

So I saw it recently. I give it an okay borderline good rating.

Reveal hidden contents

I love Daniel Craig as Benoit Blanc but was disappointed in GO only in that the director felt like he needed to add a half a dozen cameos in the movie. Also it's 2022, let's not reference Covid okay? Other complaints...a twin? Well at least it was not an evil twin. 

If I was being blackmailed and got a hold of the increminating evidence against me the first thing I would do is destroy it especially if i owned the lighter Norton has! Speaking of Norton - like Knives Out - being the most well known of the actors, of course he is going to be the bad guy and like KO, up-in-comer Janelle Monae is going to be the hero or sub-hero like Ana de Armas was in KO.

So 2.5/4 for the sequel to KO and I agree with RJ - call it GO or GO: A Benoit Blanc Mystery  but dont call it GO: A Knives Out Mystery.

Its a romp and not to be taken seriously. The actors doubtless has a hoot with their over the top performances.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Its a romp and not to be taken seriously. The actors doubtless has a hoot with their over the top performances.

also what's wrong with referencing COVID? A thing that is very much still a part of our lives...?

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Really enjoyed the 3rd one (not as much as the 2nd, but it was good) and excited to see what they do in the 4th. Really wish they hadn't taken 20 years off in between. This could have been a massive franchise for them a la FnF.......

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Really enjoyed the 3rd one (not as much as the 2nd, but it was good) and excited to see what they do in the 4th. Really wish they hadn't taken 20 years off in between. This could have been a massive franchise for them a la FnF.......

Sounds like the Bombers just substitute 20 for 30.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg