Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

24 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Reimagining of a movie from only 6 years ago... I'd rather they make a sequel.  

I thought they already greenlit a D+ series

you know what really sucks? they're casting live action Lilo and Stitch as we speak and I just realized they probably won't do the same marketing they did when the original film came out, which is a shame because what they did was a clever idea

Edited by iHeart

38 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Reads like a pretty generic statement. The Rings of Power was so bad that every week the ratings dropped and by the end of the story arc, they were having trouble finding people who bothered to watch. Peter Jackson's involvement gives some measure of optimism. We shall see. 

*drools* even if it bombs it's going to get a cult following

you're going to have Aqua's Barbie Girl stuck in your head all day (even though it's not used in the trailer)

okay if they are going to bring in nostalgic connections then we'd better be seeing Generation Girl and My Scene show up

and yes they have a generator to make a poster of yourself (they have a Ken option)

https://www.barbieselfie.ai/?fbclid=IwAR3UI-FloM6sMo2Lp3ChEWr33zD2YgibkhhCruyNjhGrzwEgrVg1fNoBTxA

Edited by iHeart

4 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Apparently the Muppets doing a version of a dinosaur movie featuring Miss Piggy is still awaiting approval. It was to be called "Jurassic Pork".

For a second there I thought they were going to reboot that Dinosaurs series.....but it won't happen almost not traces of those costumes and robots exist anymore

Wife and I decided to check out Super Mario Bros last night..... It...... Exists. If you grew up playing all the various games, there's a lot of "ahhh I remember that..." but as a story, there's really not much there. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Wife and I decided to check out Super Mario Bros last night..... It...... Exists. If you grew up playing all the various games, there's a lot of "ahhh I remember that..." but as a story, there's really not much there. 

Bold prediction: Jack Black’s “Peaches” will get an Oscar nomination for Best Original Song. It has already cracked the Billboard Top 100. 

On 4/23/2023 at 12:34 PM, Noeller said:

We saw it yesterday too, 10 year old loved it. I thought it was a great escape for 90 minutes and Cineplex Junxion seats are incredibly comfortable. I am tempted to spec $15 just to go for a nap...

On 4/23/2023 at 2:43 PM, TrueBlue4ever said:

Bold prediction: Jack Black’s “Peaches” will get an Oscar nomination for Best Original Song. It has already cracked the Billboard Top 100. 

The 10 Year old already has the lyrics memorized and was singing along at the movie. Of course he also threw his arms in the air and celebrated when Aha "Take on Me" was played too.

11 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

We will be going with the kids to the Mario movie this weekend probably, and I expect I will enjoy it. It won't be Puss In Boots: The Last Wish or Paddington 2, but not every movie has to be. Sometimes empty calories are what the doctor ordered.

Make sure you pre-buy your tickets, showing on multiple screens but still limited options on the morning of yesterday.