Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

17 minutes ago, iHeart said:

Kildonan Place has announced that the old Famous Players is closed details about the new Cineplex will be available soon

Apparently opening Friday. 

They've added Junxion to the Cineplex website, just don't have any dates available (maybe tomorrow when tickets for the Fri-Thurs period go on sale).

28 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Apparently opening Friday. 

They've added Junxion to the Cineplex website, just don't have any dates available (maybe tomorrow when tickets for the Fri-Thurs period go on sale).

I had a feeling it would be open in time for either Wakanda forever or Avatar 2, though from what I understand there won't be any food service on opening day...I can't wait to try out that arcade

*checks website* yes!! they'll accept the Xscape game card now I won't have to go all the way to st vital or polo park

Edited by iHeart

8 minutes ago, iHeart said:

I'm sad to see the old theatre go but I can't wait to try the new place...and the games....and the bites...and the seats

I'm pretty sure the sadness will go away the moment you sit in the new theatre with the far better screens and seats! 

Now if KP can attract non crappy places in the new food court and if they can beef up security to get rid of all the bad drunks then it might be a place people will want to shop again!  

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'm pretty sure the sadness will go away the moment you sit in the new theatre with the far better screens and seats! 

Now if KP can attract non crappy places in the new food court and if they can beef up security to get rid of all the bad drunks then it might be a place people will want to shop again!  

oh I have a few ideas for what should go in there

6 hours ago, iHeart said:

Why wasn't the Whale nominated for best motion picture drama?

https://deadline.com/2022/12/2023-golden-globe-nominations-list-movies-tv-1235196396/

So-so reviews.

Fabelmans and Everything Everywhere are going to fight it out for Best Picture.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg