Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

Well I finally got to see a movie at the newest theatre in Winnipeg....those seats were comfier than I thought they were going to be. Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret was worth the wait (it also helps that I was at a mostly empty theatre it's more likely going to attract that adults that read the book)

20 hours ago, iHeart said:

Well I finally got to see a movie at the newest theatre in Winnipeg....those seats were comfier than I thought they were going to be. Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret was worth the wait (it also helps that I was at a mostly empty theatre it's more likely going to attract that adults that read the book)

Junxion got "directors suites" the kind that have heated lazyboy recliners where they serve u food and drinks?

19 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Junxion got "directors suites" the kind that have heated lazyboy recliners where they serve u food and drinks?

nah I looked into it we gotta take the food we order into the theatre with us...but then again I was just in a regular theater with the reclining seats

Edited by iHeart

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Nope.  They may have in theatre food/drink service one day (it was advertised as a feature when it was announced) but it's not a thing yet.

Landmark now has "premiere" seating which has the heated seats and stuff.  Checking out Dungeons and Dragons there tomorrow, and will be in those seats so we'll see how they are.

4 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Nope.  They may have in theatre food/drink service one day (it was advertised as a feature when it was announced) but it's not a thing yet.

Landmark now has "premiere" seating which has the heated seats and stuff.  Checking out Dungeons and Dragons there tomorrow, and will be in those seats so we'll see how they are.

I mean at least none of the theatres here have a clubhouse feature (look it up, trust me with something like this I doubt kids would even want to bother seeing the movie)

38 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Just got back from  Mario. Garbage story but entertaining enough and the kids got a kick out of all the references. I think they could make a half decent sequel now that the world building is done.

Or Greenlight other animated films in Nintendo's library (I can see Donkey Kong Country happening, even though I consider Len Carlson to be K.Rools true voice after being exposed enough to the Nelvana series....not to mention Zelda, or whatever that Harvest game is)

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Well all the action is in the 2nd part :) Lynch did a half decent job when you look back at it considering the FX at the time.

Agreed about Lynch's version, but I was referring to last year's film with Timothee Chalamont.