Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

5 hours ago, Tracker said:

Compliments to Brandon Fraser for assuming a role that went completely against his former public image and a non-flattering role as well. A Canadian (still) about whom nothing bad has ever been said except for his one choice of spouse, 

Don't forget his stretch of terrible movie roles. Bedazzled , Monkey Bone,Dudley do Right... All deserving of razzies.

54 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Don't forget his stretch of terrible movie roles. Bedazzled , Monkey Bone,Dudley do Right... All deserving of razzies.

kind of sucks that for every George of the Jungle there's a Dudley Do-right, for every Mummy there's Bedazzled, and thenfor every Monkey Bone...there's Looney Toons Back in Action (I liked George of the Jungle, when you think about it the narrator was the real star of the movie)

oh wait wasn't there also a film he did with Brooke Shields that involved animals attacking....it was allegedly a comedy I cannot for the life of me remember it's title

Edited by iHeart

On 2/17/2023 at 5:40 PM, iHeart said:

kind of sucks that for every George of the Jungle there's a Dudley Do-right, for every Mummy there's Bedazzled, and thenfor every Monkey Bone...there's Looney Toons Back in Action (I liked George of the Jungle, when you think about it the narrator was the real star of the movie)

oh wait wasn't there also a film he did with Brooke Shields that involved animals attacking....it was allegedly a comedy I cannot for the life of me remember it's title

Furry Vengeance.

On 2/17/2023 at 12:11 PM, Tracker said:

Compliments to Brandon Fraser for assuming a role that went completely against his former public image and a non-flattering role as well. A Canadian (still) about whom nothing bad has ever been said except for his one choice of spouse, 

Watched "The Whale" last night, amazing performance worthy of many awards. Brendan Fraser is quickly becoming a great middle-aged character actor, also loved his performance in "Trust", the series about the abduction of John Paul Getty III that came out in 2018.

3 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

Watched "The Whale" last night, amazing performance worthy of many awards. Brendan Fraser is quickly becoming a great middle-aged character actor, also loved his performance in "Trust", the series about the abduction of John Paul Getty III that came out in 2018.

Also saw it last night. Clearly a play adaption with them rarely leaving the room. It was okay. Couldn't stand the daughter. Also not widescreen ;)

Have not seen Mescal or Nighy's performance but i have seen Butler and Farrell's and he's ahead of those two.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Also saw it last night. Clearly a play adaption with them rarely leaving the room. It was okay. Couldn't stand the daughter. Also not widescreen ;)

Have not seen Mescal or Nighy's performance but i have seen Butler and Farrell's and he's ahead of those two.

I suspected it was based on a play, in a way it reminded me of "Death of a Salesman" in it's claustrophobic bleakness. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Reimagining of a movie from only 6 years ago... I'd rather they make a sequel.  

I'd rather they just made a movie with Tamatoa as the main character. 

It does feel too soon.