A slagging of rider priders by a Ticat (I think anyway) fan..

SPuDS

It IS entertaining to see how this post is actually motivating people to make fake accounts and attempt to "fight the good fight" in regards to this blog entry.. Smh. I'm as rabid as they come as a bomber fan but if this as a bomber bash blog, I'd literally give less then a nanograms worth of care for it..

It IS entertaining to see how this post is actually motivating people to make fake accounts and attempt to "fight the good fight" in regards to this blog entry.. Smh. I'm as rabid as they come as a bomber fan but if this as a bomber bash blog, I'd literally give less then a nanograms worth of care for it..

insecurity is the hallmark of the bandwagon fan. They know they're a phony and have to over compensate so they don't get found out. 

Just want to say that the Arizona hockey thing threw me too so I looked into it and supposedly one of the owners of the Coyotes was born and raised in or just outside of Regina and when he was in town last summer, someone brought up the connection and he thought it was a cool idea. Word of mouth on forums and really No involvement on the Coyotes side, the game was born.

Still made me sick with all the posts on facebook and twitter.

Riderfans is at a different level of bizarre. A handful of guys who like football and thousands of nut jobs just fighting and being pricks for the sake of it. 

If they aren't doing nuclear testing in SK yet they should seriously consider it.

I spent a year in Estevan called July and August in 1990.  That town makes Honey Boo-Boo look like Stephen Hawking.

Riderfans is at a different level of bizarre. A handful of guys who like football and thousands of nut jobs just fighting and being pricks for the sake of it.

If they aren't doing nuclear testing in SK yet they should seriously consider it.

I spent a year in Estevan called July and August in 1990. That town makes Honey Boo-Boo look like Stephen Hawking.

I got a buddy who just moved there... Tattoo artist, of all careers.. I have to assume hes pretty much braindead by this point..

And the last few pages of this thread have nothing to do with slagging Rider fans. And we have yet another thread ripe for a purge of posts to the general discussion forum. June can't come soon enough.

Indeed, I wonder if we can set a record for threads split in a week.

And the last few pages of this thread have nothing to do with slagging Rider fans. And we have yet another thread ripe for a purge of posts to the general discussion forum. June can't come soon enough.

Indeed, I wonder if we can set a record for threads split in a week.

The IGF thread needs to be split again.