2015 CFL Schedule

gbill2004

I have a cabin too and love it out there, but... we also have a satellite dish so that works lol. It's nice watching games out at the cabin actually. 

As do I.  I like watching them out there but if it's a home game and I miss 4 of them then why get season tix?  I liked last years sch better but I'm not going to complain.  They cant please everyone!  I'll just go out to the lake early and often and not as much end of the season.

I have a cabin too and love it out there, but... we also have a satellite dish so that works lol. It's nice watching games out at the cabin actually.

As do I. I like watching them out there but if it's a home game and I miss 4 of them then why get season tix? I liked last years sch better but I'm not going to complain. They cant please everyone! I'll just go out to the lake early and often and not as much end of the season.

Love watching games at our place at Victoria Beach. We're right on the lake, so we go jump in for a swim at half time and then come back ready to roll for the 3rd quarter. Big fan of games at the cabin...

6 summer games. Only 1 late October game and no early November games.  Both October games are at 3:00 Pm on a Saturday which mitigates against potential cold weather.  Great schedule for the most part.

Only complaints are the three times the Bombers will only have 4 days rest between games although with the uneven number of teams in the league that is unavoidable.  The 6:00 PM start at home on Fri, July 10 is puzzling.  Could see the stadium over half empty when that one starts as many people will have just gotten off work.  Probably the first game of a doubleheader.

Wonder why they decided to have the Banjo Bowl on a Saturday instead?  I noticed that AC/DC released their stadium tour schedule on Ticketmaster and was disappointed that Winnipeg was not included.  However, I noticed there is a ten day gap between their show in Toronto and their show in Edmonton - Sept 10 - 20.  The Banjo Bowl will be on Sept 12 instead of the Sept 13 so maybe that extra day will allow them to schedule a show here.  One can hope anyways.

6 summer games. Only 1 late October game and no early November games.  Both October games are at 3:00 Pm on a Saturday which mitigates against potential cold weather.  Great schedule for the most part.

Only complaints are the three times the Bombers will only have 4 days rest between games although with the uneven number of teams in the league that is unavoidable.  The 6:00 PM start at home on Fri, July 10 is puzzling.  Could see the stadium over half empty when that one starts as many people will have just gotten off work.  Probably the first game of a doubleheader.

Wonder why they decided to have the Banjo Bowl on a Saturday instead?  I noticed that AC/DC released their stadium tour schedule on Ticketmaster and was disappointed that Winnipeg was not included.  However, I noticed there is a ten day gap between their show in Toronto and their show in Edmonton - Sept 10 - 20.  The Banjo Bowl will be on Sept 12 instead of the Sept 13 so maybe that extra day will allow them to schedule a show here.  One can hope anyways.

On the 4 day weeks, I believe each one, the game at the end of the 4 days is a home game, so at least you get in a couple practices; no travel day like last year where these 4 day weeks the game was on the road. 

On the 4 day weeks, I believe each one, the game at the end of the 4 days is a home game, so at least you get in a couple practices; no travel day like last year where these 4 day weeks the game was on the road. 

2 out of the 3, the first game is in the evening though, which means they're not likely flying home until the following day. So I'm guessing there's still a travel day. It's just not the day before the game.

Either way, all things considered, 3 tough scheduled games out of 18 isn't bad. Plenty of worse things that we could be faced with.

The CFL really should have a rule/policy where there needs to be at least 5 days between games.  Four days between games isn't good for player safety or the on-field product.  Just look at the NFL's Thursday Night games...they're are terrible games with no offense. 

I agree. But sadly until Toronto gets their **** together, this is what we'll probably have to work with.

The CFL really should have a rule/policy where there needs to be at least 5 days between games.  Four days between games isn't good for player safety or the on-field product.  Just look at the NFL's Thursday Night games...they're are terrible games with no offense. 

With 9 teams there has to be a weekend with 5 games to get all 81 on the schedule, so at least one team will have to bite the bullet one time every year until the CFL has 10 teams.

Of course that 1 team 1 time per year.  All the other times it happens is totally avoidable.

Penton is saying the argos season opener is in fort macmurray alberta. Umm what? and they don't play in Toronto until Aug 8th. WTF.

This is, without any doubt at all, the stupidest thing that's been done, in any way, in any sport, in my life.

I agree. Of all places, why Fort McMurray?

Probably sell more tickets there then Toronto, sadly.  Nowhere else is available in Toronto at that time either as venues are being prepared for the Pan Am games.

Fort Mac may be getting three games.  Sask-Edm preseason game, Toronto-Edm regular season game and the possibility of a BC-Edmonton preseason game as BC PLace may not be available due to the Women's World Cup.  That game could also be played in Victoria though, but nothing confirmed yet.

Penton is saying the argos season opener is in fort macmurray alberta. Umm what? and they don't play in Toronto until Aug 8th. WTF.

This is, without any doubt at all, the stupidest thing that's been done, in any way, in any sport, in my life.

I agree. Of all places, why Fort McMurray?

Probably sell more tickets there then Toronto, sadly. Nowhere else is available in Toronto at that time either as venues are being prepared for the Pan Am games.

Fort Mac may be getting three games. Sask-Edm preseason game, Toronto-Edm regular season game and the possibility of a BC-Edmonton preseason game as BC PLace may not be available due to the Women's World Cup. That game could also be played in Victoria though, but nothing confirmed yet.

No stadiums in Atlantic Canada? It'd be nice to increase the CFLs exposure there considering they're expected to get a team soon.