Around the CFL Offseason Discussion

Mike

Just came across this article from the Journal de Montreal... So much for treating this guy like any other football player...

DeFoy.png

Marc de Foy is an idiot. He writes: "I'm excited to put my equipment on and hit someone," says Sam. You have to admit that it sounds funny coming from the mouth of a homosexual.

Just came across this article from the Journal de Montreal... So much for treating this guy like any other football player...

DeFoy.png

Marc de Foy is an idiot. He writes: "I'm excited to put my equipment on and hit someone," says Sam. You have to admit that it sounds funny coming from the mouth of a homosexual.

No.. Not really. Sounds like a football player getting ready to ball.. Lemme guess, me saying ball in reference to a homosexual football player is funny..

Smh. What are we, 12?

@DidierRDS: The #Eskimos first round pick, OL Danny Groulx is not at the team's rookie camp due to a contract dispute. #CFL

My first impression is that Groulx must be full of himself.

I'll wait awhile until I can gauge this information with more careful thought.

OK, it's been over 3 minutes and I still think he's acting like a d--k.

DeFoy.png

With any luck the first person he hits is Marc de Foy.

@DidierRDS: The #Eskimos first round pick, OL Danny Groulx is not at the team's rookie camp due to a contract dispute. #CFL

man I'm glad that Walters didn't draft him. Still peeved about missing Waud at 11 though... :)

Cue the Greaves for Groulx trade. :D

Meanwhile, quarterback Dan LeFevour, signed last winter as a free agent from the Ticats, hasn’t cleared his physical and won’t participate in the start of camp. LeFevour’s season was terminated by a torn knee ligament. The Als hope he has recovered in time for the team’s second exhibition game, June 18.

http://montrealgazette.com/sports/football/cfl/montreal-alouettes/the-snap-alouettes-sign-three-more-draft-picks

DeFoy.png

No.. Not really. Sounds like a football player getting ready to ball.. Lemme guess, me saying ball in reference to a homosexual football player is funny..

Smh. What are we, 12?

It could have been worse- what if Sam had been a center?